Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 1, 2011
I grew up weating Hanes Silk Reflections - and my husband did the advertising for them - so I was happy when I could easily get them on Amazon, after years of more expensive hose (Calvin Klein). They were only ok because the quality has declined dramatically since I last bought them and the first pair ran during my second wearing. This compared to many, many wearings (like 20) for Calvin's for only about $3 more. I won't buy these again.
on June 29, 2012
It's amazing how hard it is to find pantyhose that aren't control top. So I am very happy with these. Everything else about them is great. I also like that they have a reinforced toe to last a bit longer. Like all pantyhose they don't last forever, but hey, they're pantyhose. My go-to color is travel buff - totally neutral. For dressier occasions I use the barely black color. These are very sheer and look great.
on September 22, 2011
I love these pantyhose and have worn them in the past. The reason that I gave 3 stars is that the sizing info isn't helpful. When you click on it, you see sock sizes. There should be a chart online, just as there is on the back of the pantyhose package. So, I'll return them because of incorrect sizing. I have ordered another size. However, I do appreciate being able to get the color pearl. In the stores, they are mostly brown. I have fair skin, so brown pantyhose don't look right on me.
on February 18, 2016
For the most part, pantyhose suck. They squeeze, they pinch, they fall down, they make you look like you have a cheap spray tan... And they fall apart after a few wears. These seem to minimize such headaches. They are relatively sturdy, come in a variety of NATURAL colors and they stay up pretty well. I can wear them about 4 times before they start looking shabby and I've yet to get a run in them. The selling point for me is that I am ridiculously pale and the travel buff reflects my natural skin tone, such as it is. I will continue to buy these until they stop making them (please don't).
on April 25, 2013
I like these panty hose because they last a bit longer than drugstore panty hose. The color is a little darker than I like, but the color that matches me exactly (cocoa) is only made in the toe-less version. They do their job and I am so glad they just have a normal waist band. I am small in the waist so I don't need a control top and they are really uncomfortable for me.

I knew my size because I usually buy these from Macy's. For the A-B, you shouldn't be more than 140 lbs or 5'5, and the sizes go up by about twenty pounds and about four to five inches in height from there. I will continue to purchase them.
on December 10, 2011
I ordered these in Quick Silver, but they are actually a much darker color than what is pictured. They were more of a charcoal gray shade than a light silver.
on November 2, 2014
These are great nude panty hose for pale ladies like myself. Travel Buff was the perfect shade for me without looking like unnaturally white. These are on the delicate side so I have to be pretty careful not to tear them, but overall I am happy with my purchase.
on January 17, 2016
These are good nylons that I purchased in bulk to have enough for the year. I bought "Barely There" which was darker than the "buff beige" I get at the store. The reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is that the color wasn't exactly easy to pick out based on the pictures. I would recommend the product but be sure you know the exact color you want before ordering or you could wind up with a return.
on February 14, 2014
They look great. I'm glad I got the Travel Buff. Looks very natural on my fair skin. A tiny bit tight, but I can live with them. Only wore them once and they haven't been washed yet, so I'll see how they hold up after washing.
on October 10, 2015
The fabric felt nice and sheer, but the "Barely There" colour was too dark on me. It's also brownish-grey, like taupe. I'm a medium-warm skinned Chinese girl and I'll have to look for something a little lighter.

See 1 answered question