4.0 out of 5 stars Silky Knee Highs
I do not wear knee highs very often but when I do I wear Hanes Silk Reflections Knee Highs. They are very durable and feel silky on my legs which I love. They look good and stay in place all day long. Hanes Silk Reflections Hosiery are my favorite and I have been wearing them for 15 years, so when I do buy knee highs I did not have to think of which brand I would buy.
Published on June 29, 2010 by Kelli M

2.0 out of 5 stars A little overmarked maybe?
In what world does a 2-pack of Hanes knee-highs go for $40 at full retail? I mean, I see no problem with marking up the retail a little to make it look like stuff here on Amazon is on sale, but geez. I'll just go to Target where I know I can get the exact same thing for the "sale" price at all times.
Published on October 16, 2010 by MNJetter

4.0 out of 5 stars Silky Knee Highs, June 29, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars great for pants and heels, January 12, 2014
I needed a very nude sock to wear with my heels when wearing pants. These fit great but are a little bit long. When I pull them tight, the come up to the middle of my knee, which is awkward. I usually just pull them on with a little loose fit and they are right below my knee. If you have large calves, the band at the top might be tight for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars What I'm looking for, April 2, 2010
I am a fair skinned woman and these are perfect color. They come in 2 pairs which is perfect for the price. I hope they don't tear up so easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more tugging., March 19, 2014
Charlene Ann Flora (HILLSBORO, KENTUCKY, US) - See all my reviews
These stayed put all day. No slipping down the calf like my cheapies did. Plus they're smoother and stronger. Glad I ordered them.

5.0 out of 5 stars World's Best Knee Highs So Far, June 28, 2013
These are the best knee highs. All others need not apply. Try them and see for yourself!! They are not only the most attractive (silk reflections is not an overstatement), but they LAST LONGER THAN OTHERS!! And I got two pairs in the package...loving that.

2.0 out of 5 stars A little overmarked maybe?, October 16, 2010
MNJetter (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing Pair, March 6, 2014
The item is a 2 pack and I received one pair. I'm not sure how to report this to amazon. Or how to get the second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Good color., February 19, 2014
I really like Hanes I have been wearing then for many years. Good quality and good strength does not run easily.

2.0 out of 5 stars Product does not match description, October 5, 2010
DTG Oma "Oma" (Stillwater, OK USA) - See all my reviews
The advertised description and my receipt clearly state that this is supposed to be a Pack of 6. There are two pair in the box. Next time I'll go to Penney's or Wal Mart and get what I pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting for such a low price., August 16, 2014
I kind of feel like an old lady wearing knee-high sheer hosiery, but it's the best solution I've found to the issue of having bare feet in close-toed dress shoes. I can't stand that sweaty, slippery feel of bare feet in shoes like that.

I know there are "no-show" socks made for this issue, but my feet are so small that those socks cover more of the top of my foot than they would an average-sized foot, so they are definitely not "no-show" for me.

I wash these inside a mesh hosiery bag and hang-dry them. I usually buy 8 pairs at a time, and this purchase lasts me well over 6 months of wearing a pair at least 5 days a week. After that, they do start to develop holes/runs but I think for the price, they are well worth it.

I also like that they offer a "nude" shade - it is just right for me. I'm pale, and this shade is almost invisible and very sheer. Other brands seem to offer a super pale off-white shade and a tan shade, with nothing in between.