5.0 out of 5 stars Hanes Beefy T-Shirt Review
Finally, I found a heavy weight t-shirt that was cut properly and comfortable against the body. I tried Pro Club and Anvil in my search for a heavy weight t-shirt but I was let down by either the cut or material. I was so impressed with this Hanes t-shirt that I ordered tow more.
Published 2 months ago by Kinney Yan

3.0 out of 5 stars Men's Beefy Tee
The color is brilliant as promised. The sizing runs on the narrow side. Other than that, it's fine! If you don't mind narrow, this is the shirt for you!
Published 1 month ago by Kes

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits really tight on me. I ordered an xl ..., July 7, 2014
Fits really tight on me. I ordered an xl which is what I wear in everything else. Including beefy tees.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 6, 2014
nice shirt

3.0 out of 5 stars Men's Beefy Tee, June 19, 2014
Kes (San Diego) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanes Beefy T-Shirt Review, May 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color, April 21, 2014
I love beefy tees. Just sorry there isn't a bigger color selection. I have since bought three more and love them. No shrinkage after first wash.

Rate and Discover Movies