Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Size: XL|Color: Aquatic Blue|Change
Price:$5.09+ Free shipping

on March 7, 2013
I've been a big gal all my life & have trouble finding clothes that fit. Because I'm in a wheel chair & have to twist & reach a lot, I order a size larger than I wear to make sure my midriff is covered.

I love the bright colors, the size, the price & they are so comfortable to wear.
on October 10, 2013
I needed this shirt for a project, and the deadline is fast approaching. Was supposed to be 50/50 cotton/poly blend, pre-shrunk, so I ordered the size appropriately. Turned out to be 100% cotton, which, of course, shrunk in the wash. It's too inexpensive to be worth mailing back for a refund, so I'm out a few dollars. Believe the other bad reviews... this is a total bait and switch.
Retailer was NY Lingerie, fulfilled by Amazon.
Edit: Amazon has offered a refund, given me a free return shipping to print, and help in waiving shipping fees for an alternative shirt. As always, Amazon is awesome when they get a complaint. It seems a lot of comparable shirts on Amazon have complaints of bad QC, sizing, or other issues, so I'm just going to try and get something locally instead.
on January 12, 2016
I ordered three of these to go to three different persons. I was afraid they wouldn't fit one of them, but these are just tee shirts with great quality. All I can say is that I will be ordering these again!! I was very impressed with the fit, even after washing them. They are tagless also. :)Hanes Ultimate Tagless Double-Needle Crewneck T-Shirt, White, Medium
on August 4, 2015
I am disappointed to see that during the first washing that the thread on the hem at the bottom of the shirt came undone. I hadn't even worn it yet---always wash my new clothing once to get the new smell out. I had ordered other Hanes t-shirts and have experienced good quality. Very disappointed as I wear gold colored tees to facilitate yoga classes and yoga therapy sessions.
on November 10, 2015
I've ordered just about every color in 6x. I wear a 3x. I love these shirts!
I've only been disappointed once but not with this one.
Seems like the dark colors are more roomy and thicker.
This shirt is the best one yet.
Thanks.
on April 16, 2016
While I ordered a Hanes 5250, 6 oz heavy material, I received a 5170 Hanes which is an ECOsmart. The 5250 is 99%cotton and 1% polyester, while the 5170 one received is a lighter weight 50% cotton, 50% polyester. May be close but not as ordered. Felt a little like bait & switch.
on February 12, 2016
I bought this t-shirt to make a Halloween costume for my fiance who doesn't like dressing up. I cut off the sleeves and sewed the sleeves off of a black Hanes t-shirt onto it and make it kind of a "punk" outfit. The shirt is the color shown, and it worked great for what I used it for and my fiance owns others of this kind, so I am sure that if he wore it for more than this occasion, it would last him a few years.
on January 13, 2015
I've had a little problem with these after washing initially, the dye is not even. It looks a little spotty. These are inexpensive, and the color on my older shirts has eventually evened-out after many washings. For the price they are durable, and tag-less is "priceless" for me.
on June 23, 2014
The material is a little scratch, it is not nearly as soft as I had thought. It is pretty thin and comfortable, will probably be perfect after 10 washes or so, but the size large is perfect for me: 6' 185. The shirt did not shrink up in the mid section after washed... most shirts when I raise my arms will show my belly, this one stayed long.

Perfectly fine shirt, not that comfortable or soft, but practical and NO TAG!! The color is very bright too!
on September 6, 2015
These fit alright they could be better but I bought them to get me through the summer in my shop with no air conditioning. They are smaller compared to the 60/40 blend I usually wear but I can stretch them out when I put them on and make them comfortable. I get them for 3 bucks each shipped when I buy them in bulk....youll find the place if you search around. For throw away clothes they are great. Thats my 2 cents on them.