4.0 out of 5 stars Best baby/toddler socks!
Published on September 28, 2011 by R Fitz

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered
In my order it specifically says white with different color heel/toe. I received a mish mash of colors, yellow, blue, designs I would have never ordered. I wanted plain socks. Not what I wanted and do not have the time to go through returning to shipper
Published 9 months ago by Pringrl

4.0 out of 5 stars Best baby/toddler socks!, September 28, 2011
After purchasing at least half a dozen different brands of baby/toddler socks, I have finally found a favorite and won't ever buy another kind! These STAY ON my son's feet!!! The only minor issue is that the set is actually 6 DIFFERENT pairs of socks- which can be annoying. They tops of each sock have a different style of stripe, so you really only get 6 individual pairs- I would prefer 6 pairs of the same sock so that they could be mixed and matched.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered, November 24, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, December 4, 2013
This review is from: Hanes Toddler Boys Non-Skid Ankle Socks # 27/6 (6 Pairs) (Apparel)
These socks came in a variety of hideous colors. Bright blue and white stripped, bright red etc. I would not have purchased these had I known they would not be the white socks pictured. Disappointed. My son wears them to bed only.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect socks, March 29, 2011
I have a little man that loves to run around the house, couple that with wood and tile floors and you're asking for trouble. I had hard time finding non-skid socks in his size until I came across these. I love that these socks don't come up to his knees, and they aren't too tight either. They are perfect for him: neutral colors, perfect fit and non-skid. I love that I can actually leave socks on him in the house again. Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered, December 16, 2013
The picture and description when I placed the order said white socks. I received colored socks (not just the heal and toe with a stripe at the top, the whole sock is colored red, blue, etc.) Reading the other reviews it looks like this happens a lot. I wont go through the trouble of returning them (I ordered two packs, ugh), but I am very unsatisfied with this purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice that they are labelled, but not accurate to size, October 10, 2012
The bright red lettering of the sizes on the soles are really nice. However, the sizes are not at all accurate - run quite small. Plus, after just one use, they already look quite fuzzy with threads pulling out, which stinks for the price you are paying. Finally, the ribbing is really tight on your baby's legs. Won't buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome socks, January 1, 2011
These are the BEST socks for kids. Of all the socks we've bought for our little dude, these are the only ones that actually stay on his feet. He can kick, roll around, and do whatever but these socks don't come off. Love them! I have found that they seem to run a little small though, but we continue to buy these Hanes socks as he grows out of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good socks, March 26, 2012
Very sturdy and comfy, with thicker layer on the bottom of the feet, good for sweaty tod feet. Doesn't shrink too much after several months of washing and drying cycle, non-skid stays. However the black color spreads a bit, didn't see any changes in the gray color. This size 2T/3T is probably suitable for shoes size 7 (Stride Rite) and below.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, December 16, 2013
Kat (Michigan) - See all my reviews
This is the second time I have ordered from NY Lingerie in the past 30 days. I ordered these socks.. It says "white with assorted toe and heel" WELL I got RED, BLUE, STRIPED, GREEN and 2 pair of white socks.. No grey heel and toe in the pack... BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Order from Hanes.com.. NY Lingerie is not reliable!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, December 14, 2013
We love the pictured socks. My son has worn these socks in each size since he started wearing socks. I purchased the next size up, but as others have mentioned, we did not receive the mainly white socks. We received multicolored socks. Very disappointed because I was so excited about the price.

Hanes Toddler Boys Non-Skid Ankle Socks, 6 pack, Assorted Colors, 2T/3T
$16.00 $7.35
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies