4.0 out of 5 stars What size should I order? Are they really non-skid?
These are the two questions I had before I purchased these socks.

1. What size should I order?
- from the Hanes label:
6-12 months fits shoe size baby - 1 1/2
12-24 months fits shoe size 1 1/2 - 4
2T - 3T - fits shoe size 4- 8 1/2
4T - 5T - fits shoe size 7 1/2 - 11

I bought 12-24 months and they fit my size 4 shoe baby...
Published 13 months ago by Kaaj 127

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
When I chose the non skid socks it was because it was 100% cotton. My daughter cannot wear anything other than 100% cotton even in winter. When I received the product and looked at the description it said it was only 20% cotton. I am thoroughly disappointed.
Published 11 months ago by A. J. Thomas

4.0 out of 5 stars What size should I order? Are they really non-skid?, December 7, 2013
These are the two questions I had before I purchased these socks.

1. What size should I order?
- from the Hanes label:
6-12 months fits shoe size baby - 1 1/2
12-24 months fits shoe size 1 1/2 - 4
2T - 3T - fits shoe size 4- 8 1/2
4T - 5T - fits shoe size 7 1/2 - 11

I bought 12-24 months and they fit my size 4 shoe baby well. She is moving into size 5 shoe and I would now order a 2t/3t.

2. Are they really non - skid?
The only non skid material is the writing on the bottom.
That said, my toddler has stopped slipping in these socks.
If you have a running toddler, I would suggest a sock with more non skid material.
These are good for a little traction, but still can wear with shoes and not be uncomfortable at all.
If they had lots of non skid material, they would not be able to wear with shoes.
If you are looking for lots of non skid material and lots of traction, look somewhere else. :)

Colors: white, light purple, some cuffs have butterflies, hearts.

I would order again.
Minus 1 star due to I would like a little more non skid material.

Update:
Would still purchase, but non skid material washes off after time.
I do not think a size 2t 3t would fit a size 8 1/2 shoe.
My daughter is in a 6 and her 2t 3t are almost outgrown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Picky 4 year old gives thumbs up!, January 30, 2013
My daughter finds many socks uncomfortable. She loves these and the non skid feature solves the slippery floor problem. Socks are no made flimsy either. They keep her feet warm without being too bulky

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves them, January 28, 2013
Granddaughter loves the selection. True to size, fits well and the non-skid bottoms are useful for an active child on wood floors.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 14, 2013
I love these! They are not very thin, and not thick either. They stretch great, and don't lose shape or elasticity after wash.
They fit just as expected. I've got a second pack of 4T-5T for my 4 year old.
I just wish they come in more variety of colors. These have 1 white pair, 1 purple, 1 pink and 3 are white with ping and/or purple details. But overall, a great buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not tok bad, but would have liked more "grip" material, October 3, 2013
Would have preferred more "grip", but material quality is not too bad. Size is as expected and has space for little toes to grow

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute socks!, November 16, 2012
I personally like Hanes socks for my kids. These arrived quickly, and the turn cuff designs are adorable. This is a good light-medium weight sock.

4.0 out of 5 stars reliable socks for active kids, November 5, 2013
My daughter is 15 months old and wears size 5-5.5 in shoes. it was hard to find a multipack of socks that would last the winter for a decent price. i didnt want to settle on buying smaller socks because i have a zillion pairs of baby socks that dont fit, fall off, or are too tight on her ankles. i purchased size 2t-3t for her and they fit her perfectly. Non skid soles have held up through several washes and the turn cuff is stretchy enpugh to grow with her and doesnt leave marks on her ankles.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, October 15, 2012
These socks are perfect for my 2 year old. They are nice and soft too. You can make them longer or fold them down to show the cute hearts. My little one can even put them on and off by herself and they dont stretch out. I am very pleased with them. They also shipped fast....Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality is great and the softness is there, July 9, 2014
Esther (paso robles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Ive done plenty of other brands of socks, but always come back to this one. The quality is great and the softness is there, too, even after washing multiple times. My girls both put their socks through the wringer, my 2.5 year old especially. It's not rare to hear me exclaiming, "where are your shoes?!" She throws hem off and runs around in her socks. And when I have other socks on her, the socks come off, too. She likes the way these feel, I think because the thickness is perfect. Not too thick, not too thin, the more expensive ones from name brand stores tend to be thicker, and although they seem to be high quality and feel nice, they just don't seem to like them as much and give them sweaty feet! (It's hot where we live) love these socks.