5.0 out of 5 stars Product works fine
Published on October 6, 2012 by Charlotte J. Kerns

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge disappointment. :(
Published on December 31, 2010 by Bunkster Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge disappointment. :(, December 31, 2010
This review is from: Hanes Women's Classic Cotton Hi-Cut Panties, Three Pack (Apparel)
Hanes cotton briefs have always been my favorite undies to wear, so it actually pains me to give them a horrible review. I ordered 12 pairs of these, and out of the 7 pairs I have tried on so far, I ripped 4 of them off and threw them directly into the trash. Something has gone very wrong with the quality control on this product. Maybe they are making them with an unskilled labor force overseas, I don't know. But what I was sent were four packages of very obviously irregular briefs. The very first pair I tried on, they felt screwed up so I looked in the mirror. The side seams were noticeably different... one side was about 1/4-1/2 inch longer than the other side. I attempted to get through the day wearing them, but they kept twisting and giving me a wedgy on the shorter seam side. After wearing them for an hour, I took them off and threw them in the garbage. Unfortunately, I have now had the exact same experience with three more pairs. I had assumed that I couldn't return underwear, so I had thrown away all the packaging. Now I regret that. At least 50% of my order is defective product.

I have to admit that this is not the first time I have had problems with this product. Years ago they were very high quality, but they slowly have gone downhill. The last time I bought them, a few years ago, I noticed then that a few pairs were not made quite right. They also didn't last years like they used to. After about six months, all the elastic started warping and little pieces of rubber started to stick out of the waistbands. Also a string would stick out of the waist occasionally, and if I attempted to put it, it would unravel around the whole waist. I chalked it up to a fluke batch, and ordered them again. I can see clearly with this recent Amazon order that this product is no longer the high quality product that it used to be. It is now complete crap, and I have spent my last dollar on them.

Sorry Hanes... you lost a longtime customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product works fine, October 6, 2012
I've been wearing this particular brand and style of underwear for probably about 20 yrs. I like plain white and cotton so I can bleach them. This particular line in the all white multi pack seems to be disappearing and I didn't find it even on the Hanes site. I was pleased to find it on Amazon and ordered a dozen. I don't know why Hanes isn't offering these. Why mess with a good thing? I'm sure I"m not the only woman to wear them.
As far as Amazon's getting to me in a timely fashion, they arrived within a week of ordering them.

2.0 out of 5 stars do not publish, January 7, 2013
I had the same product, same size, already in use and liked them. bought the second package and they did not fit the same - inconsistent on size and cut.

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy fabric, skimpy cut, May 1, 2011
I have worn Hanes undies and found them to be satisfactory for years, but this style was a disappointment for two reasons. First, the fabric is flimsy. The main advantage of cotton undies is that they wick perspiration away from the body. This style fails to do an adequate job. Second, the cut is skimpy. I have worn the same size undies for many years, consistently across two brands and several styles. This style fails to cover the subject adequately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Comfy Panties, August 10, 2009
I really like these Hanes panties. It's the only brand I buy. They are comfortable, and also wash and wear well. The non-roll waistband is a real plus. I wish I looked like the model in the picture, but I don't. I wear larger sizes. Hanes makes great panties for those of us who wear size 8 panties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceedingly well pleased!, May 5, 2011
These are cute as heck and in a really nice light weight, perfect summer panties under light clothing - feel like there's nothing there. The quality has NOT gone down, these are just great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Underwear is great, January 3, 2011
How nice and convenient to purchase something as mundane as white underwear from amazon! known product, great service from amazon as usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars white work panties, January 28, 2013
The best panties for all day comfort
they wash well and maintain their shape
The elastic stays put even after several washings

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy..., January 7, 2013
Super comfy! I have had no luck lately finding these in the stores; sure glad they are available online and that Hanes still makes a great product.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., January 2, 2013
The cut is skimpy and when you wash them they shrink. The crotch is not wide enough to support the narrowest of panty shield which most women of child bearing age rely on about 25 percent of the time. I am an enthusiastic Amazon shopper but I will buy underwear in stores from now on.