Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 8, 2012
I bought this bra for my daughter. It fits nicely and we had good service. Unfortunately it has a bulky seam where the strap meets the cup. It rubbed a big red mark onto my daughters skin. By the end of the day, she was pretty sore.
on September 1, 2011
In my desperate search, I purchased 7 different bras. In another review I rated different a Hanes bra #1 for lightweight everyday bra. I rate this bra #1 as best fit & comfort for a "regular" bra. This one has a bit more "bra" to it, a little heavier-duty, but still lightweight and very very comfortable.
on May 11, 2014
I bought several of these, because I wanted something that was only lightly lined and all cotton. I have sensitive skin, am easily irritated, and thought cotton would be the best choice. Plus, the price was right. However, when I put the bra on, I itched. In addition, instead of the smooth look I wanted, I just looked lumpy. Maybe it didn't fit properly or the outer fabric was the problem, but whatever it was, I just stuck them in the back of my lingerie draw for 'emergency use' only.
on May 14, 2011
I tried one of these bras & when I liked it, bought several more.
It is slightly padded, but not too much,which was what I wanted.
The price was reasonable & the deliverly was quick & effieient.
Would buy more.
on February 15, 2013
title says it all. cant wear it outside of the house because it is so unflattering. disapointed in this bra
on October 24, 2015
This seems a bit small but I ordered the size I always wear. I remeasured myself and I think this runs just a tad small. Also, not as comfortable and I had to adjust the straps numerous times (hard to adjust) and the band does not have much give to it. Will not reorder.
on August 21, 2013
better fit and better value at your neighborhood store. for grandma - would not do this again. Buy local to be sure.
on August 14, 2013
I've tried many bras over the last few years, trying to find ones I can wear comfortably. I've even tried Playtex. This is the closest I've gotten so far to a comfortable bra. I'm gonna try another in this brand, a size larger (this one doesn't go any larger) to try to find the comfortable fit, but the way this one fits I only notice it 1/3 the time, which is a new record for me. It deserves 4 stars.
on July 23, 2014
I like the Hanes brand and continue to buy several items each year from this company. The quality is good. It is comfortable to wear and for that reason I will continue to buy from this brand whenever possible.
on April 29, 2013
I needed to order new bras in a larger size and thought I would try this one and a couple other styles by Hanes too. I ordered them not only because they looked comfortable but also because of their PRICE! I have nothing but good to say about these bras!! I am a 36C and am so tired of wearing underwire bras for good support. These are wireless and have great support. I would definitely recommend buying this bra!