5.0 out of 5 stars Great every day comfort
Not so granny-panty as some of the other options out there, so I'm a fan. No digging, true to size. Very comfortable and wash well. No wedgie, always appreciated.
Published 11 months ago by Annarita

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described
Published 14 months ago by Jessica

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, December 15, 2013
Jessica (Cleveland, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
Unlike other reviewers, I did in fact receive three plain white panties. However, the description states 100% cotton, which is what I was looking for. These are 40% polyester, called ComfortBlend. It's also not the covered waistband that my last three packages of Comfortsoft bikinis had. I haven't tried them on, because I have a feeling I may return them, but I guess I may decide I like them if I wear them. I just already know I prefer 100% cotton underwear, so I'm disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Skimpy, December 14, 2013
As noted in many other reviews, you will not get what is pictured. You might see three white panties but you will not get them. I received all patterned and colored. I bought some Hanes bikini panties years ago that I just loved and I keep trying to find them again. These are not the ones. They fit okay but the fabric is thin and the cut is not right for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Refund, May 1, 2014
LOL? Well I guess when you looking panties you hit and miss. Boy did I miss with these. The creep into the nether regions like a thong....gross....plus the colors? SERIOUSLY, how many people wants those kinda colors and you don't even get to pick them...they send you a mixed bag of some really ugly colors.

3.0 out of 5 stars the "assortment" got lost......, April 24, 2014
Overall I like these panties and they fit fine but while I wasn't expecting to get all the colorful ones like those in the picture (the disclaimer clearly warns you that they may be different from those) I was pretty bummed to receive 3 identical plain white panties in my "assorted" package.....

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Big, June 24, 2014
The sizing is way off I normally by size 9 at the local stores, but these just don't fit...Also this item was suppose to be assorted but they were all white.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, January 19, 2014
KB (Urbana, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hanes Women's 3 Pack Comfortsoft Bikini Panty, Assorted (Apparel)
I received 3 white. Expected multiple colors. Fit is as expected. Comfortable. Ship speed was fine. Would order again if multiple colors are available.

3.0 out of 5 stars hanes women's 3 pack comfort soft bikini panty size 7, August 18, 2014
Size 7 should be perfect for me. However, there is a difference in the way that the panties are made and seem to be a little small. I can still wear them though. They are still a very soft panty and I love the feel. I have worn these underwear for years. Overall, they are still a good quality product. I suggest getting the next size because they do not seem to have the same stretch that they used too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, March 31, 2014
Stays in place. Soft - doesn't bind. I am loyal to Hanes and they have always fit me well. Will continue to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great every day comfort, March 24, 2014
Annarita (Honolulu, HI) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these panties but they did not arrive as dscribed, March 11, 2014
As other people have mentioned in reviews, I expected to receive a blue, purple, and pink pair. Instead I received 3 white pairs. I did not return the panties because it doesn't really matter to me what color they are. These are the most comfortable panties I've ever bought. The fit is exactly as expected. I got size 8 and I wear size 12 jeans.

These would get 5 stars if they came in 3 colors as advertised.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›