Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanes Women's String Bikini Panty- Assorted (Pack of 6)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 19, 2013
Okay, I ordered FOUR different KINDS of Hanes bikinis, on two different occasions, and I normally dont bother writing bad reviews, just return items. But, now I just feel like duty bound to warn other people - be it cottton, cotton-spandex or microfiber, the quality of fabric you get ordering online is UNBELIEVABLY different from Hanes in store at Target or something, and also for a slightly higher price. These I am returning and keeping another pack of 3 i ordered, only because i have an exam coming up and dont have time to go out to a store, but OMG, please, please know that the Hanes fabric is just not Hanes here.
on May 13, 2014
I like string bikini panties so I ordered these. Scratchy and rough. I washed them in fabric softener and used dryer sheets and they are still too rough feeling. I wore the white panties for the first time and they just unraveled all day long. I was pulling long strings of thread out of the elastic. Oh yeah, nice. You can see where the panties are unraveling. So if you're into setting your money on fire for the hell of it, go for it.
on December 13, 2011
I have ordered several packs of these panties over the past year. The colors sent are not the ones pictured but that wasn't an issue for me. I got 1 white pair, 2 prints, and 3 different solid colors each time. They fit so well and my boyfriend says they are sooo Sexy! We both love them. They are so comfortable to wear. They do not ride up or give wedgies. They wash well. I have not had a problem with them. I will continue to purchase these. So nice to be able to order thru Amazon and not have to worry if my local store will have them in my size.
on December 13, 2012
So I keep buying these because I like the way they fit. Unfortunately, they are very cheaply made. I never put them in the dryer, but the "string" part, which is elastic, is simply not sturdy enough to hold up even with the most delicate laundering. In fact, I had a pair start to fray the very first time I washed it! I don't know whether these are just being made less well than before (since I've been buying them for a while), or if I got some duds, but I really wish they would use better elastic... or that I could find another manufacturer who makes a similar style with the same fit.
on December 6, 2013
O.K., I don't think we can expect great panties in an inexpensive multi-pack. These are about what I expected. The plain pink and plain white are not too awful. The prints are pretty yucky and they fade with repeated washing. The elastic isn't the best. They fit fine and don't ride up, so that is a good thing. Be aware that they will probably only last a few weeks to months, with regular wear. These fit the bill, while training our new puppy to stay out of the laundry, but I would not recommend them for long-term use. Still, if you need a bunch of panties that you don't plan to keep for a long time and that you won't like enough to care if they get ruined these are a good, cheap solution.
on January 21, 2013
I should have read these reviews more carefully. These panties are nice, cotton (which is rare these days), seem well made, BUT they are huge. A size 6 is more like 10 (at least to me). I always wear size 6 when I purchase underwear from other brands, but this maker's definition of 6 is different. The seller has accepted to refund me for my purchase, so that is good. I'll give them another try and get size 4.
Bottom line, buy one or two sizes below what you believe your actual size is.
on July 31, 2014
I bought these because they were comfortable in my first pregnancy and I hoped they would be this time. I bought the same size I bought last time and they are significantly tighter and smaller, neither of which is very comfortable when pregnant. Kinda disappointed.
on May 26, 2014
"How does this product fit?" -- You forgot to add a category of "Can't tell; different sizes" -- I got the size 9, some were huge, some were ok, couple had different leg sizes...I'm assuming I got a package of rejects and/or ""imperfections"". It's hard to find good string bikini panties....trust me, these are not the answer...you should keep looking. I won't buy these again.
on May 11, 2016
This review is for the Hanes Women's String Bikini Panty, Assorted.

My girlfriend usually wears this underwear and would always purchase it from Target or Walmart, but for some reason has not been able to find it in quite a long time. I found it online, ordered the size she said she was, received it, and it fits her perfectly.
on June 10, 2014
Kinda bummed... was hoping for a soft cotton, simple pair of undies but this set is just not comfortable. It doesn't even feel like cotton. It's rough... like jute or... burlap. And the elastic is scratchy on your skin.

I wouldn't recommend buying it.

See 1 answered question