4.0 out of 5 stars very happy
was not sure of what to expect but when I received them, in a VERY timely manner, I was very happy with the quality. Concerned about the length but the shrinkage was perfect. I am very pleased with this product and the service.
Published on January 15, 2012 by pinky

1.0 out of 5 stars A Return Is Not A Possibility
Published on December 31, 2008 by A. Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars A Return Is Not A Possibility, December 31, 2008
A. Wilson (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
They do not honor their 100% satisfaction guarantee or their money back after 30 days. I bought pants for Christmas and bought them just before so my receiver could try them on. Most wait until after Christmas which most companies make a time allowance for. Not this one. The pants did not fit so I returned one out of two. It was refused after I spent the money to ship it because it was more than 20 days. They wrote in 20 not 30 as their guarantee clearly states. I called and got an answering machine and was very polite giving phone number and e-mail address but be wary! Their policy states that if they feel any communication to them is not polite they have the right not to deal w/ you ever again. Convenient, eh? Do Not Buy From Them! They have yet to even reply to my complaint.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hanes Open Bottom Fleece Pant-Womens Size Med., February 8, 2008
Very disappointed in these sweat pants by Hanes. I had originally ordered a size Medium in Misses size since that is what the tag reads in my older pair I was needing to replace. Those were so small I couldn't even get them over my hips! So,I looked at Hane's size Chart and decided I needed a Medium size in Womens. So,I returned the Medium size pants and ordered the same in Med.W size. These pants are so large on me they come up a good seven inches above my waist, drag three inches on the floor and I could easily get both legs into one!! But I didn't want to return another pair so washed them in the hottest water I could and dried them on high thinking this would shrink them really good....NO!!! I hate these pants but they are mine now I'll have to live with them. Never again!

4.0 out of 5 stars very happy, January 15, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok sweats, March 9, 2012
These sweats are ok. They are comfortable and they didn't shrink too much, but I haven't had them 3 months yet and they are already starting to fade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy pants, December 10, 2013
L. Thomas (Northeast, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hanes Women's Fleece Pant - 8 oz # W550 (Apparel)
These pants are very comfy and fit just right. I normally where a size 12/14 and the Large fits me well. I'm 5'8", so if you're taller than that, you may want to go with the next size up or they will be too short.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard color to find...brown., October 12, 2013
They would be perfect if they had pockets and elastic in the hem. However, they wash pretty well and are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item., January 3, 2012
These sweats fit extemely well. And washed well. they didn't shrink in the dryer. Thank you for sending them. I have ordered another pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hanes Women's Fleece Pant, October 5, 2013
I'm used to this type of pant shrinking, so I ordered one size to large. There was a tiny bit of shriking in the length but not enough to have needed to order a size up. I will be ordereing more of these - next time in a large though. They wash and dry fine, I haven't had an issue with wrinkles or with pilling. The color has stayed true. They are light weight enough that even in South Texas heat I'm not uncomfortable when I leave the house for physical therapy. I would recomend them to anyone looking for a light weight fleece pant.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, March 29, 2013
I am at the end of my third trimester and nothing is comfortable. I ordered thses to hang out in around the house before nad after c-section. they are great.. and very cofortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars As Expected, February 1, 2013
These are a good basic sweatpant. Good for hanging around on the weekend or keeping warm during the winter season.

Rate and Discover Movies