5.0 out of 5 stars NICE WELL FITTING T-SHIRT FOR CASUAL WEAR
Published on December 20, 2012 by Florida Cellist

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Color - Disappointing Fit and Material
This shirt arrived about a week ago and is beautiful. Hanes Women's Stylish V-Neck T-Shirt. S04V The color is a deep, rich teal. However, as soon as I held it up I knew it would never fit me.

Published 22 months ago by Claudia47

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE WELL FITTING T-SHIRT FOR CASUAL WEAR, December 20, 2012
The price of these shirts are so good that I bought 2 as a test. So many affordable tops are made of material too thin for a mature woman and fall apart in the wash besides. I find this T-Shirt made of medium quality cotton, and is not see-through. The fit is just right- I bought a medium which fits more accurately than most mediums, hugging my chest area comfortably but not too tightly. It is relaxed in size so does not hug too snugly as to feel tight or be extremely shape defining at the waistline. I like to put this T-Shirt on with a necklace and a blazer or sweater, but it's nice enough to wear unadorned. If you're looking for washable tops that fit well and don't fall apart in the wash, these might fit your needs. I plan to buy more of them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Color - Disappointing Fit and Material, February 21, 2013

I typically wear a medium in a Gap or Hanes T-Shirt, so didn't think twice about ordering this in a medium - especially after reading a review suggesting the shirt runs large. In fact it's made of a stretchy fabric, has a tailored fit, and the medium is a good size for a thin woman with absolutely no muffin top, belly, or lumps of any kind. This shirt is not forgiving. I can only assume that the reviewer who commented that the medium is huge must either be very thin or very tiny. I'm 5'7 and about 150 lbs and this shirt fit like a second skin.

I contacted the seller, who immediately emailed instructions and an RMA so I can return for a larger size. Of course I have to pay for the packaging and shipping (around $3.50), but I like the color so am hoping the new shirt will be a winner. I sent off the medium 3 days ago, asking for an X-L instead. I'll post my experience when I get the replacement.

3.0 out of 5 stars Casual T..., April 10, 2013
KIM (Bakersfield,CA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this Hanes Nano T V Neck T Shirt for it's color and style. It is too tight through the chest and the color is already fading. I will look for a more loose fit and one size larger next time I purchase this brand. AAA+++

5.0 out of 5 stars soft, November 3, 2013
Soft , fits right, comfy and I wear it all the time. perfect price too. i highly recommend if you need a casual go out to the store tee shirt and pair it with your favorite jeans and a sparkly necklace !!

1.0 out of 5 stars nice shirt, wrong size, less than cordial customer relations, March 24, 2014
I ordered an XL and was sent an XS! I and my scoured the carton and paperwork for anything that looked like a return label but there was none. So I called and was given an address where I should send the 2 shirts I wanted to return. I must say my account was refunded $14 for the 2 shirts. Since there was no return sticker it cost me $5.85 to mail the shirts. I was very careful to make sure the box was correctly labeled (I even insured it). The box came back with stickers saying "Undeliverable/Unable to Forward". I emailed and received another email from customer service stating I should have used the return sticker that was sent with the shirts. As I already told them in an earlier email...there was no sticker. Customer service seemed to believe that it was my fault that I got the wrong shirts, had no return sticker, and therefor they didn't need to refund my mailing expense....in fact they sent me directions to return the shirts.......to the same address I had just mailed them to! I'm not paying another $5.85 just to have the shirts returned to me.....again.....and until customer service recommends something for workable the box is sitting under my desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars White V neck T, January 2, 2014
I needed a simple V-neck T to layer under sweaters/jackets and didn't want to spend a lot. I typically wear a small or medium (sometimes smalls are too short) and bought this in a small. This T fits well and looks good enough that I'd wear it without a sweater.

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird arm holes, September 10, 2013
This shirt fits very strangely. You can't lift your arms up when it's tucked in. The fabric is nice, not too low cut, but the fit kills it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, light weight, decadent material - perfect fit and attractive cap sleeves!, July 27, 2014
This is my favorite style. The Hanes brand makes a modest V-neck that doesn't expose half your bra like other brands. The fabric is soft and only requires one wash before wearing. There is very minimal shrinkage. The color and construction of fabric lasts through many washings. No seam unraveling or horrible tags like other brands. Cap sleeves are the best - they seem "dressier" than full short-sleeves, and allow for better air flow when the weather is stifling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, April 17, 2014
D. MacDonald (New Mexico United States) - See all my reviews
A very comfortable shirt for everyday use - I was very happy to find the khaki color & wonderful price all in one! Will order more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, perfect for hot weather, February 26, 2014
I love the color. True to its size. It's perfect for summer. Got small size. And I am 128lbs. Definitely recommended.

Hanes Women's Nano-T V-Neck T-Shirt