Published 29 days ago by Patricia Thrash

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice cloth, bad sewing
I would have liked these a lot but the buttons are falling off and the seams are coming unstitched.
The material is fine and the proportions are good. With repair these PJs can be used.
Published 22 months ago by joel nesheim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice cloth, bad sewing, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Hanes Men's Woven Plain Weave Pajama Set (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars This was the second pair I got my husband. He loved the first pair and didn't want me to try a different kind., August 19, 2014
I had gotten my husband a different color a few weeks before ordering this pair. I planned to get two different brands so he could decide which he preferred, but inexpensive men's large woven pajamas aren't as easy to find as one would think! I washed the first pair after my husband gave the approval on the blue plaid color and tried the top on. They washed great. He wore them a few times and when I asked him what he thought of them, he said he would like another pair. When I suggested these red ones, he wasn't excited, but given the options, we went with them anyhow. When they arrived, they looked much better in real life than the photo. Just a nice deeper warm toned plaid. He like them almost as much as the blue. They are medium-thin thickness. Soft and comfortable. Seem well made. No excess threads or seams that unraveled in the first 3 or 4 washes. Would recommend them to others.

3.0 out of 5 stars Woven but very light, May 19, 2014
These pjs are light weight. We assumed that "woven" would mean a weight more like flannel that would be appropriate for winter. That is not true. If you won't winter pjs, don't buy these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, July 12, 2014
Fairly well made, but lots of loose threads. Fit was good. Hard to find pj bottoms with button waist vs. cord, but these fit the bill for cool summer nights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PJ's, May 28, 2014
Nice P J's. Just what I wanted. They and have a shirt pocket. Had a hard time finding p J's that the top and bottem mached.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Thin Fabric for Winter, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Hanes Men's Woven Plain Weave Pajama Set (Apparel)
Fabric is very thin, suitable for mild winter only. If you are looking for a set of thick warm pj, this set will disappoint you. It's the same thin cotton fabric Hanes uses for boxer-underpants.

5.0 out of 5 stars ordered these and he loved them. They washed beautifully and look great, July 9, 2014
couldn't find exactly what my dad wanted at any of the shops in my area, ordered these and he loved them. They washed beautifully and look great. Will definitely buy the flannels when it gets colder.

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish it had a extra button on the top ..., July 7, 2014
I wish it had a extra button on the top! shows far to much cleavage! I have to use a pin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, June 28, 2014
These are what my husband wanted - he says they are so comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice color...., June 24, 2014
Hanes products are usually very good and reliable. These PJ's are colorfast and a good fit. No problem recommending them based on price, quality and fit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›