5.0 out of 5 stars because I have several of their CDs and like every one of them, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Hang On Little Tomato (MP3 Music)
It didn't take long to begin really enjoying this clever and different group. I have a feeling there may be something addictive woven into the notes of their music, because I have several of their CDs and like every one of them. "Hang on Little Tomato" may be one of my favorite songs on this whole album. It's origin is from the chance viewing of a catsup ad, wherein encouragement is given to a frightened tomato left alone on the vine, "Hang on, hang on to the vine; Stay on, soon you’ll be divine; If you start to cry, look up to the sky; Something’s coming up ahead; To turn your tears to dew instead ..." Yes, just words, but when you hear it set to music . . . it's just divine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Song Stuck In My Head, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Hang On Little Tomato (MP3 Music)
This song played on my Pandora playlist, loved it so much I wanted to listen to it on repeat so I bought it here. Very uplifting song that just brightens my day. The clarinet solo is full of warmth and soul. Give it a listen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 11, 2013
This review is from: Hang On Little Tomato (MP3 Music)
Pink Martini makes great music enjoyed by people all over the world. Something is definitely wrong in the USA when it comes to music. I found Pink Martini while listening to "French café" on Pandora.

4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE PINK MARTIN, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Hang On Little Tomato (MP3 Music)
gLITZY AND FULL OF HEART, AND SUPERB MUSICIANS MAKING JOYFUL GREAT FUN MUSIC FULL OF WHIMSEY AND LOVE. i WOULD RUN OFF WITH cHINA IN A HOT MINUTE.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy listening, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Hang On Little Tomato (MP3 Music)
Enjoyed how relaxing this music is. The tunes remind me of when my grandparents used to listen to this type of music on the radio!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 25, 2014
This review is from: Hang On Little Tomato (MP3 Music)
All of Pink Martini's songs are great..They have mood and substance...Feel good music!

Hang On Little Tomato