Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hang On Little Tomato
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 10, 2014
It didn't take long to begin really enjoying this clever and different group. I have a feeling there may be something addictive woven into the notes of their music, because I have several of their CDs and like every one of them. "Hang on Little Tomato" may be one of my favorite songs on this whole album. It's origin is from the chance viewing of a catsup ad, wherein encouragement is given to a frightened tomato left alone on the vine, "Hang on, hang on to the vine; Stay on, soon you’ll be divine; If you start to cry, look up to the sky; Something’s coming up ahead; To turn your tears to dew instead ..." Yes, just words, but when you hear it set to music . . . it's just divine.
on March 11, 2014
This song played on my Pandora playlist, loved it so much I wanted to listen to it on repeat so I bought it here. Very uplifting song that just brightens my day. The clarinet solo is full of warmth and soul. Give it a listen.
on May 11, 2013
Pink Martini makes great music enjoyed by people all over the world. Something is definitely wrong in the USA when it comes to music. I found Pink Martini while listening to "French café" on Pandora.
on April 17, 2013
gLITZY AND FULL OF HEART, AND SUPERB MUSICIANS MAKING JOYFUL GREAT FUN MUSIC FULL OF WHIMSEY AND LOVE. i WOULD RUN OFF WITH cHINA IN A HOT MINUTE.
on December 26, 2012
Enjoyed how relaxing this music is. The tunes remind me of when my grandparents used to listen to this type of music on the radio!
on September 25, 2014
All of Pink Martini's songs are great..They have mood and substance...Feel good music!
on August 21, 2015
Great song by a great band.