4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and Tiny...but...
it will fall if you don't install and "slip" the board in at a right angle. And, if you "nudge" your board by accident...let's say you walk by your board and raised your elbow to drink a can of soda. The board WILL fall.

Published on June 8, 2010 by Mechie

3.0 out of 5 stars Hangtime
This product is expensive for what it really is, and i think for the price they could have included a 3rd mount instead of just 2, and also better instructions. But after scratching the paint off your wall and some persistance you will be able to mount your snowboard to the wall.
Published on December 17, 2011 by Cyrus

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and Tiny...but..., June 8, 2010
Mechie (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HangTime Snowboard Wall Mount - Black

The first time when I installed it, everything looks great...till 3am and I heard a loud BAM...the board fell and hit my bed frame [yes, it made a dented my bed frame =( ]

So, overall:

Pros
1) tiny and sleek
2) easy to install (once you get it right)
3) looks awesome on the wall

Cons
1) possibility of falling
2) expensive
3) plastic gives a flimsy feel

Will I buy it again...only when it's on sale. I bought at $17 with $2.50 shipping rate. So total I got it for $19.50 I found that a bit expensive considered it's all plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Out-of-Sight, May 7, 2009
This review is from: HangTime Snowboard Wall Mount - Black
I found the Hang Time Snowboard Wall Mount brackets to be great. These small out of sight hangers hold my son's board "on display" and out of the way. I purchased two sets and would buy this product again

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Anything Else I Have Seen, August 4, 2010
This review is from: HangTime Snowboard Wall Mount - Black
The HangTime Snowboard Wall Mounts do a fabulous job of supporting my board. The product comes with four regular screws and four anchor mounts, and it took me less than 5 minutes to finish installing it.

ALTERNATIVE MOUNTING SYSTEM
-----------------------------------
I have two snowboards: a 155 and 145. I first bought the Standard Snowboard Vertical Mount, and liked it enough that I planned to buy a second one, but it would not hold the smaller board. The pegs were spaced too far apart. The HangTime mounts seem to be better constructed, they are lower profile, and they hold the board more securely. I wish I had bought these first!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great snowboard mounts, June 17, 2011
This review is from: HangTime Snowboard Wall Mount - Black
Pros:
- Pretty small & nondescript when there's no snowboard hanging
- Easy to place and remove snowboard from mounts
- Comes with mounting hardware
- Snowboard feels secure when hanging

Cons:
- I'm using the mounts with my snowboard in a vertical configuration, which means that I can't get the mounts aligned with the studs in the wall. Thus, I needed to use the hefty drywall anchors that came with the mounts, which are going to leave some big holes once removed (and probably losing a bit of my rental deposit).
- It took a lot of thinking on my part to get the spacing just right between the mounts. When mounting your snowboard vertically, you need to make sure you get the spacing just right, such that the board doesn't wall through the mounts, and you have enough vertical clearance to lift the board out of the mounts. It's very easy to accidentally place the mounts higher than needed, causing the snowboard to collide with the ceiling when being removed.

Overall:
- This is a great product, and I'm very happy with my purchase. The installation time and mental stress during installation was a little unnerving, but now that I got all my measurements just right, my snowboard is beautifully hanging in my foyer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, bad directions., January 2, 2014
This review is from: HangTime Snowboard Wall Mount - Black
The good:
The product, when anchored through the sheet rock to a wall stud with screws, holds the snowboard perfectly and it looks great. If the in package directions were as good as the product itself I would give this 5 stars.

The bad:
The kit comes with sheet rock anchors that the directions tell you to use, even when bolting through to a wall stud. Unfortunately, when you try to put a sheet rock anchor into a wall stud either the tip snaps when it hits the stud, or the anchor bucks on the driver and chews a divot out of your wall.

Other:
I can't speak to whether the sheet rock anchors alone would hold the weight of your snowboard and wouldn't want to put that kind of weight on my wall. Instead, I recommend just using regular screws, locating a wall stud, and mounting the bracket to that.

Would buy the product again and it makes a great gift (with a caveat on the directions) for snowboarders who want to get their boards out of the closet on the off season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing ever, February 24, 2014
Julia Golts (Scarborough, ME USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HangTime Snowboard Wall Mount - Black
Took me a few minutes to figure out how it works. Followed the instructions, mounted to wall. Put the board in. It looks great. It's VERY stable. I've got a Nitro Carrara and the waist on it is super slim though, so maybe that's why? But I feel that I could hang on it and it wouldn't fall.

The way I mounted it: both mounts on a vertical line, one above the other, exactly as the instructions say, with board's waist + 1.5 inches in between. You insert the board horizontally, rest one edge on the bottom mount. Slide it a bit off-center and rotate (the longer side should be pointing at the floor, the shorter side at the ceiling). The other edge will hit the top mount and the board's weight will keep it in place.

I tried pulling it off; sliding it one direction or the other; nudging it; bumping into it. The only way that board is coming out is if I rotate it to horizontal again.

It comes with all the hardware you need to install it. You do need a drill though.

I would recommend (and already recommended) this to everyone who has snowboards. I'm super impressed by the simplicity and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, September 28, 2010
This review is from: HangTime Snowboard Wall Mount - Black
This product holds my snowboard extremely well on my wall. It is easy to install and very cool how you can hang the board in pretty much any angle

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SNOWBOARD WALL MOUNTS MADE!!!!, April 28, 2014
This review is from: HangTime Snowboard Wall Mount - Black
I collect snowboards, and I wanted to display them all throughout my home. I tried the burton version it sucks, the bakoda version was ok if you bought different anchors, I finally found these and THEY ARE AWESOME!!! They are very well made (in the US btw) they come with excellent hardware, and they look good. They secure the snowboard on the wall nice and neat, even if your taking the board on and off all the time. These are worth every penny if you want to show off your boards, or just need a great way to store them. Buy this product, buy it now!!! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great way to mount your board, July 4, 2011
This review is from: HangTime Snowboard Wall Mount - Black
I was unsure about these mounts after reading an earlier review, but they turned out to be outstanding little mounts. They were much more heavy-duty than I was expecting. I hung my board diagonally over my bed and I have no worries of it falling. I even gave it a good shake to make sure it wouldn't come down.

I gave it four stars because the supplied mounting hardware seems excessively large. They put four nice fat holes in my wall.

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, but not for earthquake-prone areas, March 31, 2011
This review is from: HangTime Snowboard Wall Mount - Black
These work, but they're not as strong or as grippy as I'd hoped (I live in an earthquake zone). Remember that the board needs to be WAY off-center, so put the mounts on the wall accordingly. The further off-center the board is, the more strongly it will lever itself against the grips and, consequently, the more firmly it will be held to the wall.

HangTime Snowboard Wall Mount - Black