4.0 out of 5 stars Practical
Published on May 30, 2009 by Syma

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.
Published on August 26, 2010 by BaZingaa

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, May 30, 2009
This review is from: Hanger Cascader/ Wonder Hanger Platinum Edition- 2 Pack
The item was shipped fast. It looks very steady and i managed to hang over 8 pairs of jeans on it. I originally bought it after i read reviews that the plastic version of the product, which is much cheaper, is not sturdy enough. After buying these, i was so pleased and i tried the plastic ones, 8 for $10 at Bed Bath and Beyond, and i have to say i was very pleased with them as well. So if you are looking to hang light clothes like shirts and tshirts, or even dresses, go for the plastic, you get much more value for your money. But for heavy items,jeans, pants coats and the like, the metal hanger is what you need, hence the 4 stars. Great invention, and very practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Just Like I Hoped They Would, April 25, 2009
This review is from: Hanger Cascader/ Wonder Hanger Platinum Edition- 2 Pack
Bought a set of these to see if they would clear some closet clutter. Decided steel would be a better route than the plastic ones I had seen. Just used them to hang some sweaters that were taking up a full dresser drawer. They worked great! Noticed another reviewer said they did not really clear any space but unless you're hanging snowsuits or some other very bulky item, I don't see how they couldn't work. The clothes cascade down and there really isn't much bulk at all. I'm going to purchase some more now and hang the rest of my clothes with them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., August 26, 2010
This review is from: Hanger Cascader/ Wonder Hanger Platinum Edition- 2 Pack
I was really looking forward to this item, as I have small closets and need the space. The metal hooks that are supposed to hang on the closet rod are too small and don't fit on the rod. Which is a shame, because other than that they are sturdy and hold a lot of weight, but what good is that if I can't use them? I didn't notice this before I ordered, but if you look at the picture, it shows the metal hook hanging on a tiny rod. If you have a normal sized dowel in your closet, this will not work.

2.0 out of 5 stars Still searching for the perfect system, January 25, 2011
This review is from: Hanger Cascader/ Wonder Hanger Platinum Edition- 2 Pack
In the past I've bought the cascading hangers made of plastic, but discovered the top hook going over the closet rod would bend or break due to the weight of clothing; I was really excited when they started making these in metal. Unfortunately they redesigned where the hangers are inserted from a round hole to a slotted opening and made it a bit too large (not enough of a hook), causing the other hangers to slip out when removing an item. In a cramped closet it's not a perfect arrangement; you end up rehanging things that have fallen after removing an item. I've found that purchasing a length of chain and a metal "S" hook at the hardware store works just as well, and you can make it as long or short as you like.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get more cheaper at Bed, Bath & Beyond, December 9, 2009
This review is from: Hanger Cascader/ Wonder Hanger Platinum Edition- 2 Pack
This product does save closet space, but the prices at Amazon are expensive. I bought "Wonder Hanger Platinum Edition" that has the exact same design. Bed Bath & Beyond sells a set of SIX for $15.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 6, 2009
Joe (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hanger Cascader/ Wonder Hanger Platinum Edition- 2 Pack
Saves a lot of space in my closet.. Maybe not as much as I would have hoped, but I do have 6 pretty thick hoodies hanging on them. They seem sturdy and since the rod in my closet is pretty high, it does not interfere with all the stuff I have piled in the bottom of my closet. Would definitely order more!

2.0 out of 5 stars it does not save space, March 2, 2009
LolaV (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hanger Cascader/ Wonder Hanger Platinum Edition- 2 Pack
So, my closet is JAM PACKED as in get double the sardines in the same can, packed. Got this hoping it would aleve the space.. no. All it did was organize it, but it was wider at the bottom, so therefore.. taking up the same amount of space.. but instead of me taking one item at a time from my closet, I can now take 6. Gee. Save space it does not. I don't know what the other reviewers did differently than me.

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of crap, March 12, 2010
This review is from: Hanger Cascader/ Wonder Hanger Platinum Edition- 2 Pack
I have a very small closet, I'm talking 3 feet of space for a whole lot of clothes. I desperately need a space-saver and thought these would get the job done. Don't be fooled, these save virtually NO space. Sure, there's more room on the closet rung itself, but when you drop it down the clothes all bunch up and push out at the bottom, especially if you're hanging sweaters, jackets, etc. So you have more room for the actual hangers, but unless you prefer your clothes packed together at the bottom and a wrinkled mess, these are not the miracle workers they claim to be. Overall, you can force these to make more space, but your clothes will be wrinkled. I probably fit about three more garments into my closet after using these. And it's still packed..

5.0 out of 5 stars A product with excellent possabilities!, March 12, 2009
This review is from: Hanger Cascader/ Wonder Hanger Platinum Edition- 2 Pack
If you did your entire closet with these Steel Hanger Cascaders, my opinion is that you would be just moving the smash-up down to the lower half of the closet. However, if you use a few of them just to organize, it most certainly will improve your accessability to your stuff -- as you need it. For example, if you are always reaching for your collection of polo shirts or dress blouses, keeping them together on one of these cascades can be a big help when getting dressed in the morning. On the other hand, you could choose to hang some of the things that you use least often, like out-of-season tops or folded-over pants.

Just looking at my closet now, it definitely seems a little less jammed-up, and I most definitely do not regret this purchase. As a matter of fact, I'll be sure to pick-up a few more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 9, 2009
This review is from: Hanger Cascader/ Wonder Hanger Platinum Edition- 2 Pack
I almost never write reviews but this product is exceptional. I have a fairly small closet and it is now completely transformed. It looks completely organized and even allows me to put my shoes on the botton (whereas before there was no room). I would absolutely recommend it.

Hanger Cascader/ Wonder Hanger Platinum Edition- 2 Pack