5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size
I travel often for my job, and the travel case I had was falling apart -- and it was not the type I could hang up.

After looking at a variety of travel bags for my toiletry items, I opted to purchase this one.

Published on February 5, 2012 by Matthew Coenen

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality. Do no buy.
My wife used this a few times when traveling. Some of the seams have already torn. Now when she puts an item into one of the clear pockets it actually falls out of sight into the lining of the bag.

There must be better quality versions of this product available. We had similar bags that we used for years.

Save your money and look for something...
Published 20 months ago by GSEFcom

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, February 5, 2012
This review is from: Hanging Toiletry Cosmetics Travel Bag, Black by BAGS FOR LESSTM (Misc.)

This bag is spacious enough for all items I travel with, conveniently wraps around itself to fit in a suitcase, and hangs well on a door hook (or whatever type of hook your hotel provides). Decent quality as well. It should last a few years...

For the price, can't be beat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definately worth your while, February 8, 2012
Very good product, two things to be aware of. First, it comes with a metal loop at the top so you might need to provide your own hook, I personally use a coat hanger to hang it up. Second, the width of the overall product means I can not transport my electric toothbrush assembled, I need to take the brush off for it to fit into the bag.

Other than that, it's a fantastic travel toiletry bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 28, 2012
I needed a bag with multiple compartments that fit all of my make up and this bag does the job. Since I'm a college student I travel a lot from home and school and this bag makes it very helpful. Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars One thing would make it perfect..., May 2, 2012
Steph J (Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
If this travel bag had a hook on the top instead of a ring, it would be perfect. I bought this for my husband to use while we were on vacation this summer so that instead of unpacking and repacking all the toiletries in the bathroom (an annoying part of travel), he could just keep everything in the bag and hang it up in the bathroom.

It is a nice-sized bag that holds a lot. Right now in it is travel sized shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, shaving cream, disposable razors, qtips, a small loufah, contact cleaner and case, glasses and case, and there's plenty more room to spare if we needed!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality. Do no buy., January 1, 2013
GSEFcom "GSEFcom" (Elk Grove, CA United States) - See all my reviews

Save your money and look for something else. Don't buy this.

1.0 out of 5 stars looking for better bag, October 21, 2013
I was looking for a bag with bigger zippered see through compartments..plus this bag comes with NO hooks to hang the bag..was not satisfied with this bag..would have paid more to get what I wanted

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made... gets the job done, August 3, 2013
The quality of this bag is less than desirable but I guess I'm getting what I paid for. It is functional but I don't plan on it lasting very long.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dividers gave in after 3 months of use, April 3, 2013
During the first 2 months it worked fine.
I did not put any heavy object in it but after 3 months the bag compartments gave in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, August 13, 2012
Benny Bernard (Welsh, Louisiana) - See all my reviews
I've bought my original hanging toiletry travel bag in the 1980's. It has lasted this long. This one is almost a duplicate and the zippered pockets even seem to be a little larger then the original. I'm totally satisfied with my purchase and really glad to have found another one just like my original.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, seems like a good investment, March 28, 2013
Was a little iffy about this product when I read another reviewer's comment about some tag saying "this product contains a known carcinogen". Of course it sounded like rubbish, but I was still on edge. After receiving my bag, I checked all over and could not find any such tag.
The bag itself is pretty good, lots and lots of space. Seems well constructed and zippers feel sturdy, my only gripe is the D ring... this product would have been so much better with a hook instead of a D ring. However, I'm gonna add a clip to it (so problem solved). No holes, no tears, no defects. It was in perfect condition. Delivery was on time, and all-in-all I'm very satisfied.

Rate and Discover Movies