5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size
I travel often for my job, and the travel case I had was falling apart -- and it was not the type I could hang up.

After looking at a variety of travel bags for my toiletry items, I opted to purchase this one.

Published on February 5, 2012 by Matthew Coenen

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT SO GOOD
This is really thin, flimsy material., and instead of a hook on the top, that will fit onto a towel bar or a back of door hook, this just has a really small metal ring, so I don't know you could even hang it up.
Published 2 months ago by Jacquelyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, February 5, 2012
This review is from: Hanging Toiletry Cosmetics Travel Bag, Black by BAGS FOR LESSTM (Misc.)

This bag is spacious enough for all items I travel with, conveniently wraps around itself to fit in a suitcase, and hangs well on a door hook (or whatever type of hook your hotel provides). Decent quality as well. It should last a few years...

For the price, can't be beat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definately worth your while, February 8, 2012
Very good product, two things to be aware of. First, it comes with a metal loop at the top so you might need to provide your own hook, I personally use a coat hanger to hang it up. Second, the width of the overall product means I can not transport my electric toothbrush assembled, I need to take the brush off for it to fit into the bag.

Other than that, it's a fantastic travel toiletry bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 28, 2012
I needed a bag with multiple compartments that fit all of my make up and this bag does the job. Since I'm a college student I travel a lot from home and school and this bag makes it very helpful. Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars One thing would make it perfect..., May 2, 2012
Steph J (Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
If this travel bag had a hook on the top instead of a ring, it would be perfect. I bought this for my husband to use while we were on vacation this summer so that instead of unpacking and repacking all the toiletries in the bathroom (an annoying part of travel), he could just keep everything in the bag and hang it up in the bathroom.

It is a nice-sized bag that holds a lot. Right now in it is travel sized shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, shaving cream, disposable razors, qtips, a small loufah, contact cleaner and case, glasses and case, and there's plenty more room to spare if we needed!

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, seems like a good investment, March 28, 2013
Was a little iffy about this product when I read another reviewer's comment about some tag saying "this product contains a known carcinogen". Of course it sounded like rubbish, but I was still on edge. After receiving my bag, I checked all over and could not find any such tag.
The bag itself is pretty good, lots and lots of space. Seems well constructed and zippers feel sturdy, my only gripe is the D ring... this product would have been so much better with a hook instead of a D ring. However, I'm gonna add a clip to it (so problem solved). No holes, no tears, no defects. It was in perfect condition. Delivery was on time, and all-in-all I'm very satisfied.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT SO GOOD, February 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good just don't over stuff clear pouches., December 11, 2013
VinnyVino (Long Island, New York) - See all my reviews
Can't complain for the price, however I have one dislike. I have bottles in all of the clear pouches including small shampoo, etc. When folding the long sleeve part of the bag around itself it has problems conforming and the Velcro pieces are off by several inches and therefore doesn't stay closed and ends up a rolled up mess that tries to unravel as I carry it or store it in luggage. This is a pain so next time I use it I will try to figure out which pouch is the biggest cause of this problem and possibly leave that pouch empty. It may just be me as no one has really complained in the reviews about this. Otherwise lots and lots of storage, at a glance viewing of where everything is stored, durable and a decent zipper (my last bag the zipper always jammed and therefore stayed unzipped all the time).

1.0 out of 5 stars looking for better bag, October 21, 2013
I was looking for a bag with bigger zippered see through compartments..plus this bag comes with NO hooks to hang the bag..was not satisfied with this bag..would have paid more to get what I wanted

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made... gets the job done, August 3, 2013
The quality of this bag is less than desirable but I guess I'm getting what I paid for. It is functional but I don't plan on it lasting very long.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dividers gave in after 3 months of use, April 3, 2013
During the first 2 months it worked fine.
I did not put any heavy object in it but after 3 months the bag compartments gave in.

ARRAY(0x919ca0f0)