Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

I travel often for my job, and the travel case I had was falling apart -- and it was not the type I could hang up.

After looking at a variety of travel bags for my toiletry items, I opted to purchase this one.

This bag is spacious enough for all items I travel with, conveniently wraps around itself to fit in a suitcase, and hangs well on a door hook (or whatever type of hook your hotel provides). Decent quality as well. It should last a few years...

For the price, can't be beat.
on February 8, 2012
Very good product, two things to be aware of. First, it comes with a metal loop at the top so you might need to provide your own hook, I personally use a coat hanger to hang it up. Second, the width of the overall product means I can not transport my electric toothbrush assembled, I need to take the brush off for it to fit into the bag.

Other than that, it's a fantastic travel toiletry bag.
on March 28, 2012
I needed a bag with multiple compartments that fit all of my make up and this bag does the job. Since I'm a college student I travel a lot from home and school and this bag makes it very helpful. Highly recommend!
on January 1, 2013
My wife used this a few times when traveling. Some of the seams have already torn. Now when she puts an item into one of the clear pockets it actually falls out of sight into the lining of the bag.

There must be better quality versions of this product available. We had similar bags that we used for years.

Save your money and look for something else. Don't buy this.
on May 2, 2012
If this travel bag had a hook on the top instead of a ring, it would be perfect. I bought this for my husband to use while we were on vacation this summer so that instead of unpacking and repacking all the toiletries in the bathroom (an annoying part of travel), he could just keep everything in the bag and hang it up in the bathroom.

It is a nice-sized bag that holds a lot. Right now in it is travel sized shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, shaving cream, disposable razors, qtips, a small loufah, contact cleaner and case, glasses and case, and there's plenty more room to spare if we needed!
on April 3, 2013
During the first 2 months it worked fine.
I did not put any heavy object in it but after 3 months the bag compartments gave in.
on November 28, 2015
It's s decent little bag if you're not carrying too many toiletries. My basics hygiene items, not being a vain man and needing too much, could not fit in the bag and be able to close properly. I had to take a couple of items out in order to get it to close. I can also be blamed for not getting the dimensions straight. So, its a good bag if you only have a toothbrush/paste, deodorant, shaving cream/wash and a razor. Other than that, it more than likely can't handle that amount.
on December 5, 2015
I would have wanted this to be more study and of better quality. First, it comes with a metal loop at the top so you might need to provide your own hook, I personally use a towel hanger to hang it up in the bathroom. Second, the width of the overall product isn't long enough to carry the bigger stuff like shampoo and conditioner. I have been using this for our vacation trips for a while now and some of the seams have already torn.
on December 21, 2015
It a pretty big bag that hold loads of toiletries and accessories. You can utilize this bag so many ways. Many compartments, hand strap, and shower hook. This bag is certainly worth the inexpensive price.
review image
on August 17, 2015
It didn't come with a hanger. More slots for specific items and zip or snap closures would have been nice. Got it for my husband. I have one that is much better from another maker. Should have gotten him one from there.