Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards The Suffers Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

I travel often for my job, and the travel case I had was falling apart -- and it was not the type I could hang up.

After looking at a variety of travel bags for my toiletry items, I opted to purchase this one.

This bag is spacious enough for all items I travel with, conveniently wraps around itself to fit in a suitcase, and hangs well on a door hook (or whatever type of hook your hotel provides). Decent quality as well. It should last a few years...

For the price, can't be beat.
0Comment33 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2012
Very good product, two things to be aware of. First, it comes with a metal loop at the top so you might need to provide your own hook, I personally use a coat hanger to hang it up. Second, the width of the overall product means I can not transport my electric toothbrush assembled, I need to take the brush off for it to fit into the bag.

Other than that, it's a fantastic travel toiletry bag.
11 comment28 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2012
I needed a bag with multiple compartments that fit all of my make up and this bag does the job. Since I'm a college student I travel a lot from home and school and this bag makes it very helpful. Highly recommend!
on May 2, 2012
If this travel bag had a hook on the top instead of a ring, it would be perfect. I bought this for my husband to use while we were on vacation this summer so that instead of unpacking and repacking all the toiletries in the bathroom (an annoying part of travel), he could just keep everything in the bag and hang it up in the bathroom.

It is a nice-sized bag that holds a lot. Right now in it is travel sized shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, shaving cream, disposable razors, qtips, a small loufah, contact cleaner and case, glasses and case, and there's plenty more room to spare if we needed!
11 comment20 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2013
My wife used this a few times when traveling. Some of the seams have already torn. Now when she puts an item into one of the clear pockets it actually falls out of sight into the lining of the bag.

There must be better quality versions of this product available. We had similar bags that we used for years.

Save your money and look for something else. Don't buy this.
on April 3, 2013
During the first 2 months it worked fine.
I did not put any heavy object in it but after 3 months the bag compartments gave in.
on August 3, 2013
The quality of this bag is less than desirable but I guess I'm getting what I paid for. It is functional but I don't plan on it lasting very long.
on October 21, 2013
I was looking for a bag with bigger zippered see through compartments..plus this bag comes with NO hooks to hang the bag..was not satisfied with this bag..would have paid more to get what I wanted
on August 30, 2014
The description calls it a "hanging" bag, but unless you supplement the bag with a velcro strap or carbiner, you'll be hard pressed to find a nail small enough for the small metal D ring. Most travelers will want to hang this from a doorknob, towel rack, or over the door, but you can't do this with the metal ring attached to the bag.

You can hang it over a door or towel rack knob if you buy a velcro strap, a medium- to large-sized carabiner should allow you to hook it over a towel rack, and you might be able to hang it over a door by rigging something with a clotheshanger at the hotel (but you couldn't close the door). My pick is a velcro strap because you can also use it to wrap around the bag to help hold it shut (it is held closed by a strip of velcro).
on March 28, 2013
Was a little iffy about this product when I read another reviewer's comment about some tag saying "this product contains a known carcinogen". Of course it sounded like rubbish, but I was still on edge. After receiving my bag, I checked all over and could not find any such tag.
The bag itself is pretty good, lots and lots of space. Seems well constructed and zippers feel sturdy, my only gripe is the D ring... this product would have been so much better with a hook instead of a D ring. However, I'm gonna add a clip to it (so problem solved). No holes, no tears, no defects. It was in perfect condition. Delivery was on time, and all-in-all I'm very satisfied.
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse