5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious and stylish
I was doubtful about this product because most products like this have multiple compartments but lack space to fit bulkier items. The bag at the bottom creates room for my makeup, lotion and other smaller items that wont fit into the flat compartments. Vibrant color and durable material. Great value.
Published on October 7, 2012 by Professional_Shopper_P14

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, poor quality
The concept is good. Color is good, but the quality isn't that great. You get what you pay for, but I didn't think Amazon would allow this quality of product to be sold by them
Published 11 months ago by Janet

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious and stylish, October 7, 2012
This review is from: Hanging Toiletry Cosmetics Travel Bag, Teal by BAGS FOR LESSTM (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hanging toiletry bag, September 6, 2012
Love the product, do not love the fact that it came with no hook. Hotels do not provide hooks. So now I'm on the hunt fora hanging hook to add to the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars hanging bag, March 21, 2012
I love this bag. I used it last weekend and it is perfect for one person. Now I need another one ! Thanks Amazon !

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 26, 2013
Great travel case. So much room. I can fit full lotion, shampoo, hairspray bottles. It worked great for the 7 day cruise I got it for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, poor quality, December 21, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Travel bags, March 24, 2014
This is an ok product for the price. It's smaller than I thought it would be. The materials less expensive.

2.0 out of 5 stars lower quality than expected, April 9, 2014
The bag was smaller than expected and made of cheaper plastic material that I do not feel will hold up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD FOR MAKEUP!, April 29, 2014
I TOOK THIS CASE WITH ME ON A TRIP. I PLACED ALL MY MAKEUP IN IT, MY COMBS AND BRUSHES, Q-TIPS, TOOTHBRUSH/PASTE ETC. YOU CAN FIT A LOT OF THINGS INTO IT AND STILL BE ABLE TO CLOSE IT UP WITH THE VELCRO CLOSURE, I ALSO PURCHASED THESE HARD PLASTIC HOOKS TO GO WITH IT AND WAS ABLE TO HANG IT FROM A DOOR. REALLY WORKED WELL.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely color and great size, July 7, 2013
J. I. COMSTOCK (Kennewick WA USA) - See all my reviews
I love the travel bag....but I was very disappointed that it only had a loop and NO hook to hang up on a door.
The hook is great to hanging on drawers ect. It is currently sitting on my floor because I usually hang my old travel bag on my bathroom door. That is the only reason for the low score.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact but big on room, June 17, 2014
This is a great cosmetic travel bag, Compact but great on space. Made of quality materials and wipe able as well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›