Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Grocery Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on April 4, 2013
This bag is too small and doesn't fold up when you have items in the clear zippered compartments. Wouldn't buy it again.
VINE VOICEon July 23, 2012

After many years of use my travel bag for my toiletry items simply wore out. This bag had traveled well, gave me reliable service while protecting my shaving gear and all my toiletries. A gift from my parents 35 years ago, it even had my initials engraved on the sides. I will miss the old bag.

Hanging Toiletry Cosmetics Travel Bag might be a smart replacement. First, it has clear pockets, which makes security checks much simpler. Second, it folds into a compact package for packing in my suitcase. Third, it holds all of the personal toiletry items I need while traveling.

Easy inspection, holds everything I need, easy to pack, sounds like a winner. I recommend this bag.
on May 14, 2012
Good except for the top ring was not big enough to go over a know and had to use a S-biner to assist in hanging the bag.
on May 8, 2012
PROS:
LOTS of space
Fabric cleans very easily
Construction seems to be very sturdy

CON:
It really should have a hook at the top. Luckily I still had my old bag, so I just replaced the tiny metal hoop at the top of this one with the old hook and now it's perfect!
on February 11, 2013
makeup bag you can hang up and use while you are traveling. 3 pockets and 1 large area to hold everything you need.

I pocket tore with very little use and very little product. I glued it back but it didn't last even 1 use. Very disappointed.
on January 11, 2015
Can't say I love it, but it seems to work well. My only complaint is that I wish the D-ring was a little larger. It's too small to hang on anything other than a nail in the wall. I was able to fit deodorant, a full size shampoo bottle, bottle of bodywash, full tube of toothpaste, and toothbrush in the main compartment. Plenty of room in the clear, smaller pockets for other things like nail clippers, q-tips, floss, and my beard trimmer (about 50% larger than the size of a large tube of toothpaste).
on October 18, 2014
I just bought this for a trip and loved it. It is big but that is what I wanted. I usually carry three different bags for makeup, shower, night time routine but everything fit in this and it held up great. I felt it was made well. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because it would be nice if it had a hook on it but I just put in on a hanger. Great product.
on May 31, 2013
This bag works great for travel. The only problem is that you can't fill the compartments very much, because then you are not able to roll and secure it.
on August 12, 2013
There is 2 big clear pockets. Then there is one pocket that isn't quite as big as the other 2, but big enough to hold a hairbrush and toothpaste.the first 2 pockets can hold full size bottles. Then there is rectangle shape box type that can hold all your small things like deodorant,jewerely,soap, and any other things that drop fit in the 3pockets. This box type on the bottom of the pockets holds a lot. It is a good size. Good storage compartment. Hope this helps!!!
on November 5, 2014
It's really inexpensive and the stitching is solid enough, so I'm pretty happy. Assuming the bottom part is completely full, it is true that it can be hard to wrap up if you put bulkier items in the clear zipper pockets.

The bottom part is super roomy. I put in full size shampoo, conditioner, large lotion bottle, toothpaste, and sunblock.