Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanky Panky Women's Signature Lace Low-Rise Thong Panty
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

VINE VOICEon November 23, 2005
I originally started wearing Hanky Panky thong panties b/c my husband purchased some for me awhile back. Recently I stepped out of the box and ordered the low rise thong panty and again I'm thrilled.

I wear low rise jeans, shorts, etc and these low rise thong panties take the worry out of showing off my back side when I bend over or pick something up. I never feel as though I need to reach back to check to see if I'm giving a show or not! They're just as comfortable as the others -- the just ride lower on your hips. They're very sexy too!

I suggest ordering from Bare Necessities b/c they offer free shipping with any $40 purchase. That's three pairs of thongs -- you can't beat that. And... once you try these you'll be hooked like me and be ordering them in every color!

Go for it!!!!
on July 8, 2004
This is a wonderful product! I hate thongs, but thought I'd try this one after seeing the WallStreet Journal article. They were right! It's fabulous and I cannot wait to buy more. It's super comfy and doesn't move where you don't want it to. It works great with low rise jeans and doesn't obnoxiously "hang out" when you bend over. :) Thanks so much!! If you don't want to get hooked, don't buy one. :)
on January 4, 2012
Hanky Panky Signature Lace is the best panty I have ever worn. You can put in the washing machine and nothing bad happens to the material they don't wear out either, lasts a long time. One size fits all is really true believe it or not the thong is very comfortable I wear it under my gym clothes and hiking clothes.
on May 23, 2015
I was very skeptical about ordering a one-size-fits-most thong, as I am very petite and have had problems with other thongs slipping down or gaping. For reference, I am 5'4", 100 lbs, with a 23" waist and 33" hip measurement. These were sooo incredibly stretchy, that they weren't already too large before I tried them on. They stretched to fit me perfectly, stayed put all day long, and did not show at all under my tight leggings. Unlike other thongs, I literally forgot I was wearing panties. They really are that soft. The low-rise fit perfectly as I have a short torso, and the front coverage was moderate - not too skimpy but there was no extra fabric causing wrinkling or discomfort either. I threw them in the wash on delicate cycle, and just let them air-dry, and they looked as good as new! I have definitely been converted. They seem pricey, but trust me, these amazing little thongs are worth it! So stretchy, I believe they would also fit much larger sizes. The comfort is unparalleled. I will be buying several more pairs!
on January 23, 2013
After years and years of not liking thong underwear a department store person helping me in lingerie told me to try Hanky Panky! Instead of the 22 dollars a pair there, I searched Amazon and got a much better deal! They arrived quickly and fit and feel great.
on January 19, 2015
I was really looking forward to receiving my first pair of Hanky Panky's. It took me a couple of months to finally splurge on a pair, and when I received them, I was disappointed. I'm a women's size 4, and the "One size fits all" was too SMALL. They were so low rise that I couldn't get them to cover up my buttcrack. And, I otherwise ONLY wear low-rise underwear. Their high rise underwear look like something from the 80s, so I don't plan to purchase those either.
on June 8, 2016
I have a couple of pairs of these and love them! Wash up nicely (and I put them in the dryer and seems just fine). Great for those tight fitting dresses when you don't want any lines! Bonus: I'm almost 28 weeks pregnant and they are few of my prepregnancy panties that still fit!
on July 8, 2016
I love the original rise, but I did not like the low rise. I own a yoga studio, and the original rise Hanky Panky are the only thong I can wear all day long. I sent the two unopened low rise back, as they just bunch up too much and won't stay out of the nooks and crannies.
on February 16, 2015
After wearing Hanky Panky, I'll never buy another brand. They are so comfortable, and fit extremely well; especially since they are a one size fits all panty. Believe me, I was doubtful of the fit, but they are flattering and comfortable. The thong style never rides up and I never feel like I have something invading the crack. They are worth the price!
on January 29, 2015
I L-O-V-E this thong! Although it is a little pricey it was well worth it. If you are a jean wearer and you know the struggles of the front part of your thong bunching up "down there" you won't have to worry about these because these do not bunch up at all and they stay in place! The one size fits all fit me well. I am 5'2" and 120 pounds with muscular lower body (I'm not bragging I promise) and these fit and feel wonderful. If you don't think you can afford it maybe buy one every month or every month because that's definitely what I'm planning to do! :)

See 1 answered question