- Waterproof wall-mounted meter continuously monitors pH and temperature in agricultural and hydroponics applications
- pH electrode provides high resistance to clogging to extend electrode life when used in aggressive environments
- Provides automatic calibration, buffer selection, and temperature compensation
- Instrument has a stability indicator and a Hold feature that freezes display for manual recording
- Accessories include pH electrode, temperature probe (fixed), 20mL pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet, 20mL pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet, and 12VDC adapter
Hanna Instruments HI 991401-01 GroChek Waterproof pH and Temperature Monitor, 115V
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Hanna Instruments|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||6.7 pounds|
|Measurement Type||pH , Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP)|
The Hanna Instruments HI 991401-01 waterproof pH and temperat... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Hanna Instruments HI 991401-01 waterproof pH and temperature meter with large LCD provides continuous monitoring of pH and temperature in agricultural and hydroponics applications. Designed specifically to meet growers' needs, the instrument is wall-mounted and the backlit LCD screen is easy to read, even in dim light. The instrument has a stability indicator and a Hold feature that freezes the display for manual recording. It provides automatic calibration, buffer selection, and temperature compensation. Calibration can be verified with one or two point calibrations. The 12VDC power supply included with the meter eliminates battery failure issues.
The pH electrode provides high resistance to clogging in fertilizer with high concentrations of phosphate, nitrate, and other solutions to extend electrode life. The monitor comes with an HI 1293D pH electrode, HI 1294 temperature probe (fixed), pH buffer solution sachets, and a 12VDC adapter.
|pH range||0.00 to 14.00 pH|
|pH accuracy||+ or – 0.1 pH|
|Temperature range||0 to 60 degrees C/32 to 140 degrees F|
|Temperature accuracy||+ or – 0.5 degree C/1 degree F|
|pH probe (included)||HI 1293D pH electrode, 1/2-inch NPT pipe thread, DIN connector, and 2m/6.6ft. cable (fixed)|
|Temperature probe||HI 1294 temperature probe (fixed)|
|Power supply||12VDC adapter (included)|
|Dimensions||160 x 105 x 31mm/6.4 x 4.1 x 1.2 inches (H x W x D)|
H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
A multiparameter meter is a benchtop or handheld device that can take multiple readings on a single sample. It measures parameters such as the pH level (acidity or alkalinity of a substance), conductivity (the amount of salts or other compounds present in water), dissolved oxygen (DO, the amount of oxygen in a liquid), temperature, total dissolved solids (TDS, anything present in water other than the pure water molecule and suspended solids), salinity, resistivity, and oxidation reduction potential (ORP). Applications for multiparameter meters include water testing, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, winemaking, water-treatment plants, and acquaculture. Devices with a benchtop body are often used for indoor laboratory use or in a manufacturing setting; handheld, portable devices are typically used for fieldwork. Sensors are used with a meter to measure the parameters of a substance.
Hanna Instruments manufactures analytical instrumentation and supplies, including pH meters, electrodes, chemical reagents, and buffer solutions. The company, founded in 1978 and headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 standards.
What’s in the Box?
- HI 99140-01 GroChek pH/temperature monitor, 115V
- HI 1293D pH electrode, 1/2" NPT pipe thread, DIN connector, 2m/6.6ft. cable
- HI 1294 temperature probe
- (25) HI 70004 pH 4.01 calibration solution sachet, 20mL
- (25) HI 70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet, 20mL
- 12VDC adapter