- Waterproof wall-mounted meter continuously monitors pH, high-range EC/TDS, and temperature in greenhouses, hydroponics, and horticultural applications
- Calibration and temperature compensation is automatic, and EC/TDS conversion factor and temperature coefficient are user-adjustable
- Self-check is performed at start-up to assure proper working condition
- Stability indicator shows when to take reading and Hold feature freezes display for manual recording
- Accessories include pre-amplified pH electrode, EC probe (fixed), 12VDC adapter, and 20mL sachets of pH 4.01 buffer solution, pH 7.01 buffer solution, and 1288 mS/cm calibration solution
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Hanna Instruments HI 991405-01 GroChek High Range Waterproof pH/EC/TDS/Temperature Monitor, 115V
|Price:||$159.47 ($159.47 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$32.53 (17%)|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Hanna Instruments|
|Number of Items||1|
|Import Designation||Made in USA|
|Item Weight||6.7 pounds|
|Measurement Type||Electrical Conductivity , Temperature|
The Hanna Instruments HI 991405-01 GroChek waterproof, wall-m... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Hanna Instruments HI 991405-01 GroChek waterproof, wall-mounted meter with backlit LCD screen provides continuous monitoring of pH, high range EC/TDS, and temperature, the most important nutrient parameters in hydroponics, greenhouse, and horticultural applications. At startup, a self-check is performed to assure that the device is functioning properly. The stability indicator shows when to take readings. The Hold feature freezes the display for manual recording. Calibration and temperature compensation is automatic, and the EC/TDS conversion factor and temperature coefficient are user-adjustable for application-specific measurements.
The HI 991405-01 monitor comes with a non-clogging double junction pH electrode, a conductivity probe designed to withstand aggressive environments, a 12VDC adapter, pH buffer solution sachets, and calibration solution.
|pH range||0.00 to 14.00 pH|
|pH accuracy||+ or – 0.1 pH|
|Conductivity range||0 to 20.00mS/cm|
|Conductivity accuracy||+ or – 2% (full scale)|
|TDS range||0.00 to 10.00ppt (g/L)|
|TDS accuracy||+ or – 2% (full scale)|
|Temperature range||0 to 60 degrees C/32 to 140 degrees F|
|Temperature accuracy||+ or – 0.5 degree C/1 degree F|
|Temperature compensation||pH: automatic; EC/TDS: automatic with ß adjustable from 0.0 to 2.4% degrees C|
|pH probe (included)||HI 1293D pH electrode, 1/2-inch NPT pipe thread, DIN connector, and 2m/6.6ft. cable (fixed)|
|EC/TDS probe||HI 7630 conductivity probe with 1/2-inch NPT pipe thread and 2m/6.6ft. cable (fixed)|
|Power supply||12VDC adapter (included)|
|Dimensions||160 x 105 x 31mm/6.4 x 4.1 x 1.2 inches (H x W x D)|
H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
A multiparameter meter is a benchtop or handheld device that can take multiple readings on a single sample. It measures parameters such as the pH level (acidity or alkalinity of a substance), conductivity (the amount of salts or other compounds present in water), dissolved oxygen (DO, the amount of oxygen in a liquid), temperature, total dissolved solids (TDS, anything present in water other than the pure water molecule and suspended solids), salinity, resistivity, and oxidation reduction potential (ORP). Applications for multiparameter meters include water testing, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, winemaking, water-treatment plants, and acquaculture. Devices with a benchtop body are often used for indoor laboratory use or in a manufacturing setting; handheld, portable devices are typically used for fieldwork. Sensors are used with a meter to measure the parameters of a substance.
Hanna Instruments manufactures analytical instrumentation and supplies, including pH meters, electrodes, chemical reagents, and buffer solutions. The company, founded in 1978 and headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 standards.
What’s in the Box?
- HI 991405-01 GroChek high-range pH/EC/TDS/temperature monitor
- HI 1293D pH electrode, 1/2" NPT pipe thread, DIN connector, 2m/6.6ft. cable
- HI 7630 conductivity probe
- (25) HI 70004 pH 4.01 calibration solution sachet, 20mL
- (25) HI 70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet, 20mL
- (25) HI 70030 1288 mS/cm calibration solution sachet, 20mL
- 12VDC adapter