- Three-point calibration with five memorized buffers for ease of use, and increased accuracy
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) to eliminate the need for additional calculations
- Includes a pH probe and temperature probe for preferred measurement
- Large LCD screen for readability
- Can be used with oxidation reduction (ORP) probes to eliminate need for additional meters
Hanna Instruments HI 111 Upgraded pH/ORP Benchtop Meter, with Three Point Calibration
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Hanna Instruments|
|Part Number||HI 111|
|Number of Items||1|
|Inside Depth||9.4 inches|
|Measurement Type||pH , Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP)|
|Size||With Three Point Calibration|
The HI 111 is a micro-processor-based pH and oxidation reduction potential (ORP) bench meter. ... See more product details
The HI 111 is a micro-processor-based pH and oxidation reduction potential (ORP) bench meter.
The meter features a large LCD screen, automatic temperature compensation (ATC) or manual compensation, and calibration at up to three points, with five memorized buffer solutions pH 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01.
pH range is -2.00 to 16.00 (+ or - 0.01 pH) with a resolution of 0.01 pH. Temperature range is - 0.0 to 120.0 degrees C + or -0.4 degrees C. ORP range is + or - 699.9 mV (accuracy + or - .2 mV, resolution + or – 0.2 mV), 2000 mV (accuracy + or - 1 mV, resolution + or -1 mV). Dimensions are 240 x 182 x 74 mm (9.4 x 7.1 x 2.9”), with weight 1.1 kg (2.5 lbs); kit with holder 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs).
pH testers measure the acidity or alkalinity of a substance and are commonly used by researchers, manufacturers, and hobbyists.
Hanna Instruments manufactures a wide variety of analytical instrumentation, including pH meters, multi-parameter meters, electrodes, chemical reagents and buffer solutions. Founded in 1978, Hanna is headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, with subsidiaries in 32 countries. Hanna Instruments holds many firsts in the field of analytical instrumentation, including the world’s first pH electrode with a built-in temperature sensor, electronic pocket-sized pH tester, and replaceable electrode pH pocket tester. To ensure the quality of its products, Hanna is a vertically integrated manufacturer and does not subcontract any part of its manufacturing.
What’s in the Box?
- HI 1131B Glass-body Combination pH Electrode with 1 m (3.3') Cable
- HI 7669/2W Temperature Probe
- HI 76404 Electrode Holder
- pH 4.01 & 7.01 Buffer Solutions (20 mL each)
- HI 7071S Electrolyte Solution
- 12VDC Power Adapter
- Instruction Manual