Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 19, 2010
Rarely do you find a TV series where practically every episode showcases a new song, and the song goes from good to darn good. Just look at at the album for season 1 and 2. #1 Album straight to the top. Anyone at any age love the light hearted comedy/sitcom in the spirit in the likes of "I Love Lucy" would love Hannah Montana the TV show. But adding cute/fun songs in seasons 1 and 2 for teenagers, to more mature songs with of the movie, and seasons 3 and 4, it's a series for the ages. Perhaps Disney can continue the Miley show as sitcom in the ABC network.

Season 4 reflects a lot on Miley's personal experience. While not in tune with 6 to 14 years old, but certainly fits for 15 and up to adults of all ages. There are few songs like "Are You Ready", "Kiss It Goodbye", "BareFoot Cinderella", "I'm Still Good", and "Que Sera" are very Hannah Montana'ish, fit for young teenagers.

There is also the daring try at Reggae for the song "Gonna Get This." Iyza certain helped in validating it. It was weird at first but really grown on me. My 7 year old doesn't like it however, just like the kids in the focus group in the episode "Gonna Get This." But as a POP song, it should be on the Billboard.

The songs that touched so many military families and compassionate people alike are "Been here All Along" and "I'm Still Good". These are simply heart-felt songs. You could tell the sincerity in the Bill Ray and Miley in the episode "Been Here All Along."

Then there are those Ballads that sure to show up often on radio airwaves. "Need a Little Love," "I'll Always Remember You" are better than most adult contemporary songs. And then there is "Love That Lets Go". A beautiful song with profound meanings for those that had to let (ill and dying) loves one go, at least with the shortened version in the episode "Love That Lets Go" suggests. However, for the full song in the soundtrack, the lyric that was omitted from the song suggest parents having trouble dealing with letting their grown up child go on their own.

All in all, a wonderful album with a mixture of songs for young teens to adults. Many are better than current top 10 hits in the respective genres. You don't have to be a teenager to like it. Few of the songs should climb the adult contemporary charts, if Disney wishes to put some effort into promotion beyond Disney channel and Disney radio network.
on November 30, 2010
This is a fantastic CD release of songs from the TV Series "Hannah Montana Forever" by Hannah Montans (Miley Cyrus). The CD opens with the track, "Gonna Get This", a good electro-pop/rap song featuring Iyaz. "Que Sera" is a great pop track : great vocals & melody. "Odinary Girl" is a solid pop track/gem : beautiful guitar & clear great vocals. "Kiss It Goodbye" is a good but 'noisy' electro-dance track. "I'll Always Remember You" is a solid pop track/gem. "Need A Little Love" is another solid track/gem : a beautiful pop/countrish song featuring Sheryl Crow. "Are You Ready?" is an okay 'noisy' electro-pop song. "Love That Let's Go" is a solid pop track/gem : a beautiful melodical track with great vocals & harmonies (featuring Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley's dad). This is my favourite track from this great & fantastic CD and hence the title of my review. "I'm Still Good" is a great pop/rock track. The closing track, "Barefoot Cinderella" is a great pop track. On overall, this is a fantastic CD release from the popular TV Series, "Hannah Montana Forever", a highly recommended listening for both young & adult fans.
on November 17, 2010
For the final season of this show, its an amazing way to end it. Awesome songs with an awesome singer.
on December 17, 2014
The songs are catchy, the kids still sing them even though Hannah has been off the air for more than a year. I would recommend for any kids who watch Disney channel. We are not Miley fans at our house, but we enjoy old Hannah Montana episodes and the music from the show.
on February 18, 2015
For anyone thinking this is a CD single, DO NOT buy this. It is NOT a CD single. A CD single for I'll Always Remember You does not exist, nor should this listing. Instead, I was sent a Mexican edition of the Hannah Montana Forever soundtrack with a Queen: Greatest Hits disc inside (???). I have no way idea why I thought this would be a real single, seeing as I've never seen anyone with it, but oh well. I only spent like $4, so I guess I learned my lesson.
on June 8, 2012
I love love love this CD the songs are so cute and deep, I love singing to it very easy to learn like all her songs. I'm 21 and I bought this for myself, I don't care its a great CD Hannah Montana forever baby! lol
on January 14, 2012
This album makes me wish I could assume the guise of Hannah Montana and have the world and all it's spoils fall at my perfectly pedicured little tootsies.
The whole thing is pretty good. Ordinary Girl is such a great teen anthem. Barefoot Cinderella is probably the best Hannah song ever.
Inspiration for life!
Thanks Destiny Hope Cyrus!
on October 24, 2010
This is a great final album for the Hannah Montana series. There are a number of catchy songs for the kids and everything is clean (unlike some of the other material Miley has been releasing). The only problem is that there are a few too many slow songs on this CD. There are good slow songs that have a catchy beat (like Barefoot Cinderella), then there are the slow songs that bring out the weaknesses in Miley's voice (like I'll Always Remember You). I know many listeners like her ballads because of their strong messages, but a couple of these songs sound warped by electronic processing. But overall it's a good CD to buy for those that love the TV show.
on November 10, 2010
If you are a Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana fan then this record is an absolute must.

If you are not a committed fan then Miley actually has far more talent than her critics would have you believe so approach this one with an open mind.

You do not need to have watched the Hannah Montana series to like the songs but having context to the songs does help.
You might not get "Gonna get this" until you have watched the "Hannah's going to get this" episode so if this the first song you listen to skip over it and then come back to it later as it will surely grow on you. Been here all along, I'm Still Good and Love that Let's Go also take on a different dimension if you have watched the episodes.

Both Miley and Hannah music has become more dance/pop/techo over time and this album follows the trend.

Technical quality on this album is the best of the series and there is a good variety of songs from reggae style "Gonna get this" to a moving ballad in "Love that lets Go" which features Billy Ray Cyrus with some nice harmonies between the voices of Miley and her dad.

Stand out tracks are: Gonna get this, Ordinary Girl, Love that lets Go, I'm still Good, Been here all along and Barefoot Cinderella but all the tracks are very listenable.

Although it was generally reported that Miley was getting bored with being Hannah Montana - this is certainly not evident from the quality of her singing here and she really puts her heart into each of these songs.
on July 7, 2013
Hannah has true talent and she gives amazing advice to the audience.her song true friend is amazing.go hannah montana.she is a great pop sensation!