5.0 out of 5 stars A great CD for Hannah Fans
Published on July 10, 2009 by Ricky Flores

3.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully She'll climb some more
This album is not as good as Breakout with great tracks like (See You again, Theses Four Walls,Goodbye, and Simple Osng) or Hannah Montana: The Movie (with great songs like The Climb, You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home, Let's Get Crazy, and Let's Do This). Hannah Montana 3 is her 5th album since 2006. The problem with this album is that Disney is holding her back a...
Published on August 13, 2009 by lukepettyjohn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great CD for Hannah Fans, July 10, 2009
This review is from: Hannah Montana, Volume 3 (Audio CD)
The 3rd Hannah Montana TV series soundtrack with 10 new songs by Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus) 2 songs from Hannah Montana: The Movie Soundtrack (Let's Get Crazy & Let's Do This), a song by Mitchel Musso (Let's Make This Last 4Ever) and a duet version of If We Were a Movie (Corbin Bleu (from High School Music 1, 2 & 3 and Hannah Montana). This soundtrack includes CD, lyric booklet, and bonus concert video (only accessible with internet connection.) If you are a big Hannah Montana fan you will enjoy this CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hannah Montana, Volume 3, July 11, 2009
This review is from: Hannah Montana, Volume 3 (Audio CD)
omg this is such an amazing cd!!!! I just really like it and I think they put together such a quality cd. I love all the Hannah Montana songs. I think this one is fresh and just worth it as usual. I like it, Off topic, but I also went to her concert, which was perfect in everyway except the security people at the venue were so unorganized it was fustrating. I would buy several copies just because I like it so much. maybe two. No one can resist. I mean if you are reading the reviews you have some interest in it and cannot pass up the opportunity to own one. :D

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the world's 3 best albums ever, November 3, 2009
This review is from: Hannah Montana 3 (MP3 Music)
Hannah Montana's 3rd CD is once again amazing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the songs. Well, except for "If We Were a Movie" with Corbin Bleu. It's a great song, but his voice sounds a little weird. All the other songs are incredible, though. It's so hard to choose a favorite, but I'll have to go with "He Could Be the One". It's so sweet and a lot of fun. All the songs on the album make me smile. The Mitchel Musso song is wonderful, though I don't quite know why they included it on the Hannah album because Oliver Oken doesn't sing. Just a minor concern though. Another little tiny problem: I thought I could count on Hannah Montana (not Miley) to be the one person never to sing a sad song, but then she comes out with "Mixed Up" and "I Don't Wanna be Torn"! The songs are great, though, other than their sadness. "Let's Do This", "Let's Get Crazy", "Ice Cream Freeze", and "It's All Right Here" are a lot of fun to dance to. "Just A Girl" and "Every Part of Me" are very sweet. So overall, this album is FANTASTIC!

5.0 out of 5 stars OMINOUS MELODY POINTING TO THE END, October 11, 2009
This review is from: Hannah Montana, Volume 3 (Audio CD)
i love this cd! it shows how much hannah has grown up since the origional cd! but so many of the songs are showin the tv struggle with the double life! its like disney is setting us up for the end of the series! hannah fans, just brace yourselves when that final cd hits stores and buy a ticket to hannahs farewell tour. at least well still have miley.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Hanah, Real Miley Maybe., November 3, 2009
AD "AD" (Lakewood, Colorado USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hannah Montana, Volume 3 (Audio CD)
They finally got it right!! The drums and the beat in "Its All Right Here!" You need a sound system that picks up base pretty good so the deep sound of the drums and the beat does not sound like the typical snare drum being beat to death. The writers, Antonina Armato and Tim Jones really brought in some solid Hip Hop beat that you can use for Lindy and the variations of Swing. I don't know how much Miley contributed to the writing of this song, but I am sure she had her hand in it.

Then there is what I think of as Miley and Hannah expressing themselves with depth as the "Real" character and maybe pleas and recitals of/for understanding and help. That is particularly track 8 "Every Part of Me" and track 3 "Mixed Up.; Then possibly Track 5, "Just a Girl." I thought maybe that Miley had written those songs, but found not, however, I am sure she probably worked over those songs until they fit her and Hannah. And in the end she sung them and did put into them what she wanted. In all cases, Miley/Hannah did a great job, as usual. It is a great album for all ages and a lot of good dance music.

With 2010 being the last year for Hannah, I am sure both ladies have a lot of feeling about each other even though they are one. With Miley's next movies not including Hannah, a lot of shakeout has to occur as well as emotion. The movies "The Last Song" and probably "Wings" will launch her into her own as a more dramatic actress. Both movies will present plenty of challenge and maybe Miley's life-changing experience especially as Hannah fades into Miley's very important, emotional and entwined past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hannah is a STAR, September 30, 2010
This review is from: Hannah Montana, Volume 3 (Audio CD)
Warning: This is not an original thought, but Hannah Montana is a POP GENIUS. There really isn't any debate about it. Everyone keeps saying she's the next Madonna or whatever, but I believe she will one day be as big as Michael Jackson. We are witnessing the mere tip of the iceberg known as The Hannah Montana Phenomenon. Mark my words...

VOLUME THREE:

1. JUST A GIRL - despite all of her major hits, this one is her signature song. It is her "Billie Jean."
2. LET'S DO THIS - Her ode to ABBA and Ace of Base (yes!!). Fun "silly" song but I recommend "The Remix" version.
3. I WANNA KNOW YOU - Best use of electronic tom toms since "Good Times Roll" by The Cars in 1978.
4. SUPERGIRL - proof that she has a little (maybe a lot) of Elton John in her. It will be interesting to see if this is her new direction for the next album.
5. ICE CREAM FREEZE (LETS CHILL) - Probably the most 80s sounding song, which is a total plus. References to Madonna (Vogue) and Bruce Springsteen (yes!!)...who else can do that???
6. LET'S GET CRAZY - O.M.G. Probably THE MOST CATCHY POP SONG EVER WRITTEN. I actually bought this album based solely on the 30 second snippet of this song. GENIUS. Hannah adds playful kiss-off lyrics, gimmicky vocal enhancements, hooks galore, bizarre background vox, KILLER BEATZ, a clap machine, telephone rings, and an automated operator message all into a perfect pop song package. TWO WORDS: POP GENIUS.
7. IF WE WERE A MOVIE- this song perfectly sums up how Hannah's music makes me feel. Floating on a cloud, so happy I wish I were a movie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best of the three soundtracks, September 17, 2009
This review is from: Hannah Montana, Volume 3 (Audio CD)
This soundtrack is what I consider the best out of all three of the show's soundtracks. While "Hannah Montana" was what I'd call "sweet and cute" and "Hannah Montana 2" was for the most part, more of the same, this one is almost completely different. It's just as energetic but there's just different about this one. A sort of maturity that follows along with the growth of the Miley Stewart character we've seen throughout the series.

Most of the Hannah Montana songs are wonderful. "Ice Cream Freeze" and "Just A Girl" are the only ones that I didn't care for too much.

The songs with other singers are just terrible. The Mitchel Musso song is 100% awful. And I don't really like the "I Wanna Know You" duet(well, it sounds like he just recorded some stuff and the spliced the two songs together rather than them being in the same recording session) with David Archuleta nor do I see why they felt the need to include it on the same CD as the normal version. And, as always the problems with these Disney CDs, the remix of an older song is completely pointless(in this case, Corbin Bleu on "If We Were A Movie" which suffers from the same problem as "I Wanna Know You" though at least it was from two seasons ago). I will never understand why Disney feels the need to include songs with OTHER people on a "Hannah Montana" CD. Soundtrack of the show or otherwise, it just wastes space and is annoying.

Problems aside, it is a very good buy if you're a fan of this style of music and especially if you're a fan of the series or Miley Cyrus in general.

5.0 out of 5 stars A million things I love to like about Miley, October 5, 2009
This review is from: Hannah Montana, Volume 3 (Audio CD)
And this CD makes it a million and one. All the songs are awesome, but my favorite is Just A Girl. I highly recommend this CD and think it's the best "Hannah Montana" CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miley works wonders as Hannah again with all of these songs., September 1, 2009
This review is from: Hannah Montana, Volume 3 (Audio CD)
Being a big fan of Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana this cd didn't disappoint me at all. All the songs of Miley's/Hannah's are wonderful and prove that she has true talent, unlike some of the singers today. She is and always will be my favorite singer forever. I love some of the songs that I have heard on the Hannah Montana:The Movie soundtrack and the other new songs like "Let's Chill"(Ice Cream Freeze), " I wanna know you"(both versions Miley alone and the duet version.)I enjoy her songs more and more with each album, that I can listen to her albums all the way through.

I am so happy with this album, season and I can't wait for more Hannah Montana.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for all ages, February 1, 2010
This review is from: Hannah Montana, Volume 3 (Audio CD)
I bought this as a gift for my nine year old niece and she loves Hannah Montana. However, I also downloaded the music to my IPOD and I'm 33. Hannah/Miley's music is catchey and fun and good for all ages. It's nice to have something in common with my niece that we can share together. Call me weird or crazy, but I'm a 33 year old Hannah Montana fan! If you're a fan of the show, you should be a fan of this CD because there are a lot of songs that you will recognize from the TV show. My niece and I are happy with this CD!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Hannah Montana, Volume 3
Hannah Montana, Volume 3 by Hannah Montana (Audio CD - 2009)