Questions & Answers
Hannspree HL HL161ABB 16-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
by Hannspree
4.0 out of 5 stars (218)
Used & New from: $359.92
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 81 questions
votes
Power supply spec: 12VDC @ 1.5A
Dec 10, 2013 by D Touya
vote
It is 11.3 with stand. About 9" without stand. Hope this helps!
Jan 4, 2014 by tudie50
vote
Its actually a button to push to dim the screen. I fully understand what you need the monitor for as I use to work offshore as a 1600 ton mate. This monitor will work great for offshore navigation.
Sep 12, 2013 by Patrick
votes
The 16 inches refers to the diagonal length, as is typical for TVs and monitors. However, as I measure mine with a ruler, the diagonal appears to be 15 1/2, and the horizontal is 13 1/2, and the vertical is 7 3/4. Those measurements refer to the inside of the frame going around the LCD. The outside of the frame measures 14 13/16 x 8 7/8. I'm not sure where they got the 15.2x11.3 from but mine says HL161 on the front, and says HL 161 ABB VFW31 on the back, with a mfg date of Dec 2011 and a "regulatory model number" of "HSG 1230" also on the back.
Oct 2, 2013 by Scott Plante
votes
Depends on what kind of hookups the Wii has and/or what kind of connector cable you have. I'm not familiar with the wii, but I'm guessing it comes with a standard audio/video connector (like a dvd player) or else an HDMI connector. This monitor doesn't have either of those, but if you have something that can convert whatever comes out of the wii to VGA, then it should work to play graphics (but no sound). You would need to hook up a set of speakers if you wanted to hear sound. Also, keep in mind that this monitor is only about 11 inches tall. You said you wanted to use it while watching another TV, so a small screen and no sound might work for you. If so, then you would just need a cable to convert the wii to VGA. I would look for a cable first before buying the monitor. Hope that helps. :)
Oct 5, 2014 by Signatore
votes
Yes, this is why I purchased this monitor as well. I use it with my security system.
Sep 22, 2014 by M. Hersh
votes
rca May 30, 2014
This is a pretty limited type of monitor. It does not have cabling for RCA or game devices. It is a nice screen for a computer, but it's pretty limited beyond that.
May 30, 2014 by Philip Schwarz
votes
I'd say it's a fine budget monitor for a security system. Decently clear picture. Doesn't have the color quality I'd want out of something I was using in a desktop environment everyday, but perfectly adequate for a security system.
Sep 16, 2013 by Nicholas Williams
votes
This monitor will work with Windows XP or Windows 7 or Vista since no special hardware is needed to run this monitor.
Jul 1, 2014 by Philip Schwarz
votes
The VGA cable that came with the monitor has 3 rows of 5 pins.
Jan 31, 2014 by J. Kim
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers