5.0 out of 5 stars Hanro is always a win
This cami is not the traditional shareware. It fits snug to the body without binding. I would definitely buy another if needed. The "padded bra" is misleading. It is just s thick lining much as a T-shirt bra. But, the underwire provides all necessary support.
Published 22 months ago by Anonymous

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit is not perfect
Love the material and the product. Great concept. However the tank top overall is just too short and the bottom rides up. If I am wearing it as an undershirt it bunches up because it is too short. Product is very high quality and fits well everywhere else other than the length.
Published 9 months ago by Alison Burger

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanro is always a win, October 21, 2012
Anonymous (Santa Rosa, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanro Women's Sensual Padded Bra Camisole is a winner!, June 18, 2012
I had worn a particular Hanro bra vest for years. When that one was no longer available, I tried several other bras. Finally found Hanro Women's Sensual Padded Bra Camisole. It is perfect. I learned the best way to put on such a bra is to slip it on over the hips, adjust the back band, settle the cups and adjust the straps. After buying one, I bought 3 more Bra Camisoles & have been wearing them for over 6 months. Couldn't be happier!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit is not perfect, November 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality supportive cami, July 8, 2013
I was not sure this would work. I am a 32DD and the largest cup size was a C, so I tried a 34 C. It's a little big around the rib cage but the cup works. It's very sleek under tee shirts and there is no show through. A good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality!, April 8, 2014
Very nice product. Great quality. Very nice shape. I bought it in white and I love wearing it, alone or under a suit jacket. It is also the perfect complement of a long skirt during the summer. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra/cami, March 18, 2014
Very Comfortable Bra and Cami combined however I wish this comes in different colors. Washes very well and retains shape, Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cami with bra, June 16, 2013
Very pricey, however worth the quality. Extremely soft on the skin. I purchased this since I developed shingles, have been in tremendous pain and thought this might help. Although I liked the feel of the material it did not serve my purpose.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like Fit, May 28, 2013
Didn't like the fit of this camisole. The under wires were not comfortable to me. I'm not an under wire girl, though so it might just be me.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a great addition to my wardrobe..., April 21, 2013
I wear it under many things and it has actually given new life to some blouses under which I would wear both bra an cami. This is so much more comfortable. If I had one change to make, I would like to be able to tighten the straps just a bit more than I can - otherwise super!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever & had them for many yrs., November 29, 2012
This review is from: Hanro Women's Sensual Padded Bra Camisole (Apparel)
Haven't recvd one here yet-usually find only at saks online. Lost weight-have several that have had for yrs...but don't fit now.Wear alone, under suits, casual. Wash and hang dry, never lose shape, very thin not bulky and will last forever.

Rate and Discover Movies