|Item Weight||15.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 11.5 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||06207|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited lifetime warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.12 shipping
CH Hanson 06207 10-Inch Self-Adjusting Locking Long Reach C-Clamp with Swivel Pads
|Price:||$22.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$5.94 (21%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Set and Forget set desired clamp pressure, from slight to extreme and jaws self-adjust to any size with equal grip pressure
- Easy squeeze release lever
- No slip texture grip
- Chrome molybdenum steel construction for durability
- Limited lifetime warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
What I like:
* easy to use
* way faster than a normal C clamp or hand vise
* easy to release
* easy to adjust tension
What I don't like:
* dangerous kickback when releasing the clamp--the severity of kickback seems to be proportional to the tension you set with the adjustment screw
* you can pinch your hands when tightening--I've slightly pinched my fingers and the meaty part of my hand on separate occasions.
* handles are too narrow and not quite long enough
* handles are not cushioned/wrapped in rubber (but perhaps most people who buy these clamps use them for welding and the rubber would melt)
So far I've only mildly hurt myself when using this clamp, so at this point I'd say the auto-adjusting feature trumps any of the drawbacks that I've noticed so far.
My hands are large I can work the two smaller models easily with one hand while the 11" is a bit of an effort and the 19" is really a two-handed clamp mostly due to weight. There would be relatively few clamping positions that could be attained using one hand on the 19" clamp. When clamping it helps to pay attention to the pads lining up to each other, otherwise they can clamp and then slip.
There is bit of a learning curve on these clamps, but their operation is nothing short of brilliant and there is no way I would do without them. Surprisingly their clamping force is excellent. I expected them to be weaker than a standard clamp but they are clearly stronger applying greater clamping pressure for a given hand pressure. The release lever is more accessible than on a Vice-Grip. I have only just now looked at the chhanson.com website where they claim 7x faster 2x stronger and 100% easier.Read more ›
worse yet they can pinch on either side. the guilty area is either side of the little tension adjustmet screw, keep your fingets to the extreme end of the handles to tighten the clamp
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These Clamps are amazing, at first I thought they work like regular vise grips, but they do not. They are much more amazing than that. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jeffrey A Ballard, Jr.
This is a great product! I bought two and use them everyday. I plan to purchase more soon!Published 12 months ago by Jason
These clamps are SO EASY to use...
You just Clamp them and it's done! ... no more fiddling around adjusting, etc. etc.
Just clamp it and it's DONE... Read more
Great product, Just set and forget... no playing around with the screw like on other clamps.Published 16 months ago by Jeff
This item works fine but the self-adjusting feature isn't as smooth as I'd like it to be but it's okay.Published on July 12, 2013 by Richard Morales
You must use a regular set of locking pliers to really appreciate theses new and improved versions...all others are obsolete now. EricPublished on July 12, 2013 by Joan