Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Price:$9.99 - $12.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on October 18, 2013
The color is gorgeous! It's a beautiful scarf and the color really pops. Very feminine. I wasn't trying to get a lot of attention throughout the day by wearing this scarf ... but I did. ;) The right accessories really do make a difference.
on May 25, 2015
I bought this item in pink for my daughter. She loves how light it is for spring and summer.
review image
on April 28, 2014
I just love this scarf. It's my favorite. I'm going thru chemo and have purchased several. Unfortunately, just had to buy another as it flew off my head in a wind storm. lol The scarf is sheer and just perfect.
on February 3, 2014
Have previously ordered scarfs from amazon and have been very pleased with the quality. This scarf a very pretty color and pattern, but felt quality not to my liking.
on September 26, 2013
Purchased for a gift and the recipient loves it. Even more colorful than the pictures, and extremely light weight. It does not have a silky feel, but is very soft.
on December 6, 2013
The recipient of this gift is happy with it, but I think it's a bit too thin and flimsy. I wouldn't order it again.
on October 5, 2014
Pretty pure silk scarf is large and could be used for the beach although it is pure silk - - the hemming looks hand-stitched. The colors are very pretty. I would order this again -
on February 11, 2015
Good value for a silk chiffon scarf - although I recenty found on Amazon the identical scarf for half the cost from a different vendor. Ordered the white/ivory color which is actually more of a yellowish tan. Keeping it tho, the design is that lovely.
on February 2, 2016
This silk scarf adds an amazing accent. It is delicate and sophisticated. Very classy! Its beautiful colors add the perfect touch. Its weight is just right for Spring and Summer wear. I don't like a lot of weight around my neck and this scarf is barely there. Love it! Quick delivery, too.
on July 15, 2013
The color in this scarf is far more brilliant than the picture conveys. I bought this as a gift and the recipient was pleased.