Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 2, 2013
Overall aesthetics are nice but the big problem with this scooter is the wide wheelbase. Son's heels keep getting run over when he tries to scoot. Returned for a refund w/ no problems.
on August 31, 2014
My review is essentially the same as many other reviewers: Nicely built, sturdy toy that you'd expect from Hape, but sadly essentially unusable. It seems hard to imagine this toy was product-tested by kids as my daughter is only able to ride it scooting backward, otherwise the rear wheels run over her feet. All they'd have to do is put the narrow wheel base in the back and the wide wheel base in the front and the problem would be solved. Sad since they make such great toys but pass on this one as its poor design makes the price tag not worth it.
on July 23, 2015
This scooter is absolutely adorable. The wood quality is fantastic. The green color is so fitting. The instructions were very easy to follow and it was very simple to put together. We got this as a gift for a one year old and he loves it. It is by far his favorite birthday gift. We loved this bike so much we are buying one for our daughter birthday! This scoot around bike is great for outdoor or indoor use. It's the perfect height for a little one. I hightly recommend it.
on December 15, 2015
You really can't go wrong with any Hape toys! We love this bike again because of the quality of Hape's wood construction. We love having this around the house and aren't afraid of our child using it indoors because the wheels are so well made and aren't going to scratch up our bamboo floors which was important for us. Ultimately we had to return this item only because we accidentally ordered one from two different websites, but regardless it is an excellent little scooter toy to have especially indoors! We haven't even tried it outdoors and think we'll keep it that way so we can have a nice clean ride-on toy to use inside.
on October 28, 2015
This is the perfect scooter for a 1-3 year old. When my son was learning to stand/walk, he'd use this as a walker by grabbing the handles and pushing it around. Sometimes he'd push from the back and scoot on his knees. He learned how to get on and off by himself after a year old. Now he can scoot. Pretty soon (When his legs grow a little longer) he'll get the idea and can really go! I'd say your child needs to be closer to 18m size pants for their legs to be long enough to get a good grip to scoot while sitting on the seat.

This is in our main room with an open kitchen. The rubber on the wheels keeps it from damaging anything it runs into. A friend brought this outside for his 2 year old to bike in the street and it worked great outside too.

Love this!
on December 31, 2015
Our 13 month old loves this thing. Even before he could swing his leg over it to get on, he enjoyed pushing it around from behind (and sometimes from the front too). Except for the rims, tires, and bolts, this thing is all wood, and therefore won't end up as permanent land-fill fodder even when everyone is through with it. That being said, it should last forever as a sweet toddler scooter if someone wants it to.

We picked ours up here at Amazon for $49.99.
on February 25, 2016
We love this scooter toy. It is so cute, brightly colored and well made. My son thinks it's great he's still young (10 months) and can make it go. I'm sure once he can walk he will zoom it all around the house. I love it I will always recommend Hape toys.
on December 30, 2013
I got this for my daughter when she was about 16 months old. She took to it right away. She's now almost two and still rides it occasionally, though she prefers a trike. It handles really well. She was slow to walk, and started to walk shortly after we got this. Her grandmother commented that she thought that if my daughter had had this earlier, she might have walked earlier. Eh, I don't know about that, but I include her comment in this review, fwiw. Definitely she could have enjoyed this from a much earlier age. We use it mostly indoors and a little on pavement. But I am careful about how much wear it gets outdoors, because it's seriously so cute and I want to preserve it (and maybe pass it on to her child!).
on May 12, 2016
My 20 month old son absolutely LOVES this!!!!!! He scoots around all over the house with pride feeling like a big boy! Saying that he loves it is an understatement. He is 33" tall and 29 pounds and it fits him perfect. He wants to sit on it next to the coffee table to eat his snacks, he wheels around on it with his bottle! He "bump bumps" over the threshold to the front porch and rides up and down the sidewalk while I pick weeds. It's amazing! Anything that entertains my baby boy....Momma loves too! He hasn't had any challenges with where the rear wheels are located as the wider base, per others reviews. We love it! You'll love it too!
review image review image
on December 7, 2015
We've had this scooter for about a year now. Our two year old and the neighbor kids (3yrs and 4yrs) all love it. It's durable and simple. I'm confident it will still be going strong for our newborn in another year.