Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 6, 2011
These things are amazing. Best snack discovery in a long, long time. They're not really hot, but they have a lot of flavor, and it's all good.
on August 9, 2012
These Spicy Sriracha Peas will open up your sinuses and tickle your tongue. If you like garlic and Sriracha rooster sauce - you will love these. They are fried, so not that healthy - but you have to snack on something. Before buying 3 large cans, you might want to try them first to make sure you can handle the heat.
on September 5, 2012
very disappointed. the quality of the peas is bad. Some have holes in them. They are sub-standard. The spiciness is also not the same as the ones you buy in stores. I ordered these based on the quality of the same brand smaller can i bought at a local store. loved those. The ones in this page although of the same brand same item are not even close to the same quality. the peas are bad and the spicy stuff is not of the same quality either. tried to return. no return options available. very very disappointed.
on July 1, 2011
These are great! Garlicky, crunchy, and spicy! The 9.9 ounce can is huge. If you like wasabi peas, you'll like these too!
on February 13, 2012
Nom nom yummy sweet heat.

A little disappointed that they aren't hotter. I was expecting these to be a mega-spicy-punch like putting straight sriracha on your food.

Nah. A little garlic flavor, a little tiny sweet hot tingle. I could eat a whole can and not go for a drink.

Will I buy again? Maybe, but certainly not to satisfy that crazy chili-head demon.
on May 21, 2011
These Hapi Spicy Sriracha Peas, Chili garlic Coated Green Peas, 9.9-Ounce (Pack of 3) Hapi Spicy Sriracha Peas, Chili garlic Coated Green Peas, 9.9-Ounce (Pack of 3) may be the worlds best snack. if you like Sriracha Vietnamese sauce, you will like these. They are like wasabi peas, only better.
on July 15, 2012
This wasn't as spicy as I would have liked and I was suprised to find that sugar was the second ingredient 6gms/serving). It's definitely a good snack food to use for a party mix but I would've liked more spice/saltiness and less sugar. But they are a change from the wasabi peas you always find.
on May 27, 2011
I bought both these and the Wasabi Peas. These are really spicy and hot, which I like, and there is this garlicy flavor that comes through too. Great snack for a person on a diet because 24 of these peas (14 grams) are only 60 calories. Great for a snack when you are on a diet like me.
on March 12, 2015
Some kind soul gave me a can as a Christmas present. Once those were eaten, had to find some more.....

Before receiving these I liked the wasabi flavored peas. The wasabi ones, if you get too ambitious and eat too many at once, can give you the dreaded "wasabi nose- spike" - the sriracha ones are hot, but are a much steadier "burn" with good garlicky flavor. I am fully converted. Wasabi flavor peas are nothing to me now.
The cans arrived in good order, with no dents to speak of. Product was fresh and good.
If you can, have them delivered to a remote secret location known only to yourself - then you don't have to share (unless of course you want to). The remote location drop is also good if your medical consultant (in my case my dear wife) is concerned about your salt and chilli intake.

Will buy again!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2012
These things pack a punch after you've had a handful of them, it's probably quite tame for some of the spice heads but overall isn't too bad. You also have a residual aftertaste with these, I'm not sure if it's from the Siriracha or something else in the product.

These things aren't particularly healthy but I won't mark them down for that alone.

I wouldn't purchase these again mainly because of the after taste but otherwise, it's a decent snack in moderation.