Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on May 25, 2016
If you buy one baby book, let this be it! Amazing!
on May 17, 2016
Great book for pregnant moms!!
on May 15, 2016
I liked the book but felt like just watching the DVD would have been sufficient. It's a quick read with some additional information.
on May 9, 2016
Good book
on April 29, 2016
It works. Colicky baby able to sleep using the technique in this book
on April 24, 2016
This book helped so much with my cranky baby. I honestly went from struggling with her screaming for hours to being able to get her settled down within five minutes or so after reading about the 5 S process. I can't recommend it highly enough for those with an exceptionally cranky baby.
on April 22, 2016
This book is newborn gospel. I can't tell you how much these techniques helped us in the early days of parenting! We have a spirited little guy, and while he is not one who could cry and cry for hours, there were certainly a few evenings early on where it seemed that way. Dr. Karp truly saved the day. This book helps you realize that there are proven methods of helping your soothe your baby. My husband loved the anthropological descriptions and background into newborn and infant behavior. The "fourth trimester" theory is a fantastic concept for new parents who are unsure and concerned with "spoiling" the baby.

Helpful hints: Dr Karp is right that tight swaddles are key. And, trust me, you'll know if you're doing it too tight. But there is no point in trying to swaddle loosely. Those little ones like it snug! The shushing noise was a great help for our baby. One night when he was having particular trouble calming down, I breastfed him in the bathroom with the shower running. The noise soothed him in a manner of minutes. And I was about at my wits' end by that point! Also, our little man has been dubbed a perpetual motion machine, and is one of those kids for whom Dr. Kar recommends the use of a swing for sleeping. We found the Fisher Price Cradle N Swing to lay flat and be a safe sleeping environment when our baby went through a particularly bad sleep regression at three months (conveniently when I went back to work).

If there is one baby book I'd recommend, this is the one!
on April 19, 2016
a good read for new parents
on April 13, 2016
this book was kinda of common sense
on April 11, 2016
Greatest book for new parents ever. Follow the instructions and you will have a baby that is well taken care of during it's 4th trimester.