Happily Divorced 2 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Fran's pushed back into the dating pool after her husband of 18 years drops a bomb by coming out of the closet. Neither can afford to move out of the house so they're stuck living together making it difficult for Fran to be with her new man, Elliott.
2. Pillow Talk After Elliott tells Fran that she's too involved in Peter's life, she fears that their new relationship is in jeopardy. When Fran tries to plan a special evening with Elliott, Peter's drunken night leads to an embarrassing morning for the trio.
3. Anniversary Peter informs Fran that they must sell her engagement ring to pay their taxes. When he tries to make it up to her by taking her out for their anniversary, he's stunned to learn of her plans for the big day.
4. A Date With Destiny Fran comes across some old love letters from her high school boyfriend and decides to contact him. The guy is perfect and Fran believes it was meant to be, until he reveals a secret of his own.
5. Spousal Support When a wealthy, older client wines and dines Peter, Fran becomes jealous and realizes that she has not moved on from their relationship as much as she thought. In an effort to get over him, Fran joins a support group.
6. I Wanna Be Alone When Fran wins a cruise for two and decides to go alone, much to Peter and Judy's dismay, she soon realizes being alone isn't all it's cracked up to be. Meanwhile, Dori sets out to be "the next Doris Roberts" when she performs in a…
7. Someone Wants Me Fran runs into Elliot and realizes she still isn't over him which prompts her to try online dating. She can't stop thinking about Elliot so she decides to pursue him again but it leads to an awkward situation at his house.
8. A Kiss is Just a Kiss When Fran suspects her best friend's man of hitting on her, she's left with a decision that may tarnish their friendship.
9. Vegas Baby Fran considers one last chance at love with Elliot. Later, her wild night with Peter in Vegas leads to unexpected consequences.
10. Torn Between Two Lovetts Charles Shaughnessy guest stars as a famous author who takes a liking to Peter and Fran. But after getting mixed signals, they're left wondering who he really wants.
|Director||Lee Shallat Chemel|
|Starring||Fran Drescher, John Michael Higgins|
|Supporting actors||Tichina Arnold, Valente Rodriguez, Robert Walden, Rita Moreno, D.W. Moffett, Richard Sabine, Sheila Tejada|
|Producers||Franco Bario, Matthew Conner, Keith Cox, Fran Drescher, Peter Marc Jacobson, Larry W. Jones, Carla Myres, Ben Raymond|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This show is hilarious. I love me some Fran Drescher, and she doesn't disappoint here.Published 1 month ago by Susan Benson
I love this show. The DVD had episodes that they don't run on TV Land. It only has 8 episodes. Kind of disappointed. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Marianne
Love Fran Drescher in any TV, DVD prodcuctions... looking forward to viewing and sharing this DVD with others in the future..Published 2 months ago by Gerald Shattuck
Would have been great if it had all the episodes! But other then that the DVD is still funny! Happy that I have at least some of the EPs!Published 3 months ago by Rebecca
Too bad the show was cancelled. Just waiting for Season 2. Keeps my wife happy! Thank you for the video.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
this dvd is hilarious!!! well worth the money for good laughs, especially when there's nothing else to watch on tv.Published 6 months ago by C. M.
My daughter and I fell in love with this wonderful, kinda new show! We want Season Two and were unable to find it to at Amazon .We so want to eventually have the entire set. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Aline F.
Why are there so many negative judgments because of comparisons to The Nanny? This isn't The Nanny. It's a different program. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Valentina