I Dream of Jeannie 5 Seasons 1998
Amazon Instant Video
1. Happy Anniversary Jeannie wants to celebrate the first anniversary of meeting Tony on the desert island where they met.
2. Always On Sunday Tony tells Jeannie it's too bad every day can't be Sunday.
3. My Master, The Rich Tycoon While Tony is at the Base, Harry Huggins comes to his nose.
4. My Master, The Rainmaker Tony tells Jeannie he enjoys cold weather.
5. My Wild-Eyed Master Tony strains his eyes while studying for a sub-orbital flight.
6. What's New, Poodle Dog Roger tells Jeannie that he has arranged a double date for Tony and himself with two beauty queens.
7. Fastest Gun In The East Watching a TV western, Tony longs for the days when a man had to be strong to survive.
8. How To Be a Genie in 10 Easy Lessons Tony complains that Jeannie is constantly getting him into trouble.
9. Who Needs A Green-Eyed Genie Jeannie's jealousy takes over when Tony insists on keeping a date with a friend.
10. The Girl Who Never Had A Birthday - Part I Jeannie tells Tony she never had a birthday party since she does not know when she was born.
11. The Girl Who Never Had A Birthday - Part II Tony and Roger make another attempt to have Eric, the com-puter figure out Jeannie's birthday.ve.
12. How Do You Beat Superman With the football season in full swing, Tony is constantly glued to the TV set.
13. My Master, The Great Caruso Tony tells Jeannie that each year the American Air Force puts on a TV talent show with contestants from each base.
14. The Greatest Lover In The World Morgan, a tough character, comes looking for Roger, because Evelyn broke their engagement.
15. Jeannie Breaks The Bank Because Jeannie has run up a staggering food bill, Tony is unable to join Roger in buying a sailboat.
16. My Master, The Author Tony complains that he has no free time because Jeannie waits him to spend every spare moment with her.
17. The Greatest Invention In The World Tony allows Jeannie grant Roger one wish.
18. My Master, The Spy Jeannie tricks Tony into going to Paris for lunch.
19. You Can't Arrest Me...I Don't Have A Driver's License Jeannie drives off in Tony's car without permission.
20. One Of Our Bottles Is Missing Dr. Bellows' wife insists on having Jeannie's bottle for her living room.
21. My Poor Master, The Civilian Tony tells Jeannie and Roger he has been shifted out of the space program to head a company producing booster rockets.
22. There Goes The Best Genie I Ever Had When Roger asks Tony to go out on a double date with Miss Universe and Miss Galaxy, Tony tells him Jeannie won't let him.
23. The Greatest Entertainer In The World To help Tony stage a celebration for Gen. Peterson, Jeannie produces a double for Sammy Davis, Jr.
24. My Incredible Shrinking Master When Jeannie 's nightmare comes true, tiny Tony is menaced by a cat.
25. My Master, The Pirate Tony, in skin-diving gear, tells Jeannie he is going out to search for treasure reputedly in a nearby sunken pirate ship of the notorious Captain Kidd.
26. Secretary Is Not A Toy Hoping to placate Jeannie, Tony wears general's stars under his raincoat.
27. There Goes The Bride Strange things happen after Jeannie gets Tony to propose.
|Genres||Fantasy, Comedy, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Barbara Eden, Larry Hagman|
|Supporting actors||Hayden Rorke, Bill Daily, Barton MacLane, Arthur Romans, Don Mitchell, Michael Ansara|
|Network||Sony Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Producers||Sheldon Schrager, Sidney Sheldon|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
When the wife discovered she was having a difficult time locating items I advised her to use our Amazon account to search for what she was seeking. Read morePublished 5 months ago by James M Jones
I Dream of Jeannie is one of my favorite series by far!!!
Its full of good old fun and games. There truly isnt anything better than old tv. Read more
This is set during the time frame of the beginning of our space program about a Jeannie and an astronaut played by Larry Hagman. Really cute lots of laughs. Watched it as a kid.Published 6 months ago by Sheryl S
Kids love the show! Its also great for adults who remember watching it as kids themselves. All around fun for the familyPublished 7 months ago by Tony Pujala
LOVE IT, WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE WHO ENJOYS THE OLDIES BUT GOODIES. I WAS NOT BORN WHEN THEY WERE AIRED ORIGINALLY BUT MY MOM INTRODUCED ME TO THE SHOW WHEN I WAS LITTLE.Published 8 months ago by jenbunny
I put my order in ,it came .very pleased.
I grew up on I dream of Jeannie, made me laugh.so having it makes a big difference.