5.0 out of 5 stars PURR-FECTLY DELIGHTFUL!, March 15, 2007
Judy (Matawan NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Baby: Kitten And Friends (Board book)
My 3-year-old granddaughter loves kittens so much that I purchased this book for her even though I thought she might be too old for it. It turned out to be a hit with her. Even I was delighted when I saw the book. We had fun turning the pages together and feeling kitty's fur, her ball of yarn, her whiskers, and her rough tongue. My granddaughter's favorite thing to touch was kitty's tongue. I liked the whiskers. The book is cleverly created, and I think any little one who likes kittens will be thrilled with what's inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, July 7, 2007
august mama (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Baby: Kitten And Friends (Board book)
This has been my son's absolute favorite book since he was 6 months old. He picked it out himself at the bookstore. Now, he's almost one and he will still go pick it off the shelf and bring it to me to read to him or sit by himself and read it for half and hour! He loves every page with different textures to touch, especially the kitty's fur. I highly recommend it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, July 23, 2013
This review is from: Happy Baby: Kitten And Friends (Board book)
Ever since our daughter was about 4 months old, she has been in love with this book! She likes turning each page to feel each new texture, and she absolutely loves the pictures of the kittens! She still enjoys this book at 13 months old, and has read/opened it so many times that the binding is worn out! We'll definitely be buying her a new one!

5.0 out of 5 stars You can touch and feel the fur, wool, rough tongue, whiskers, and blanket., July 19, 2014
This review is from: Happy Baby: Kitten And Friends (Board book)
My son, at age 7, still likes this book. He says "I would give this book 85 stars if I could but i have to give it 5 stars." He likes it because "you can touch and feel the fur, wool, rough tongue, whiskers, and blanket." He recommends that you buy it--though not from him. He is keeping his copy, even though it has been chewed on.

Happy Baby: Kitten And Friends
Happy Baby: Kitten And Friends by Roger Priddy (Board book - December 7, 2001)
Used & New from: $0.01