4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a 2-year old!
My 2-year old daughter received this on her 2nd birthday and loved the simple, bright pictures and the moving features. We've read it to her at least twice a day for 3 weeks now. Not much text. the Happy Birthday song in big letters really gets her going.
Published on November 16, 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Condition: Used Good
Although the condition of the book was indicated as "Used Good", a number of page/ movebable components were very worned and cannot last a few reads.
Published on March 11, 2009 by Bernard B. H. Goh

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a 2-year old!, November 16, 1999
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars The Recipe for Success, March 19, 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Happy Birthday, Maisy (Hardcover)
Cousins "has it down" when it comes to the perfect books for children ages 0-4. Simple stories, two-dimensional drawings and bright primary colors. The subtle "lessons" that she passes on are a refreshing break from the sledgehammer approach to teaching taken by Barney, etc. No wonder Maisy is so popular!

5.0 out of 5 stars Our family's favorite Maisy book so far, November 26, 2006
We all love this one. It's our favorite of all the Maisy books we've read so far. Unlike many others that just have flaps this one does so much more. My daughter loves to blow out the birthday candles, (while I pull the tab), and slurp the juice, (while I again make it disappear.) I think my husband was won over by the happy birthday underwear under the party dress. All and all, a lot of fun and the mini version does the same as the bigger one for such a low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, April 26, 2001
This review is from: Happy Birthday, Maisy (Hardcover)
We love all Maisy books but this one is by far the best, tons of flaps and pull tabs make this book a favorite w/ my three yr old AND her 3 month old little brother! This book is so much fun, anytime! If your not familiar w/Lucy Cousins, she hits it right on target w/ her simple, bold primary colored illustrations and simple stories, kids just love!

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Happy Birthday, Maisy (Board book)
I chose this book as a birthday gift for a friend's daughter who was turning three. My friend tells me that the book has been a big hit. They read it daily, and the child really enjoys all the flaps, tabs, etc. I was sure she would like it because my grandchildren all liked Maisy stories and books that they could operate and interact with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, February 27, 2013
This review is from: Happy Birthday, Maisy (Board book)
Arrived on time, and a great book for my 2 year olds! They love Maisy, and this is one of their favorites

5.0 out of 5 stars met al expectations., September 19, 2012
This review is from: Happy Birthday, Maisy (Board book)
My grandaughter loves Maisy and she just had her 1 year old birthday, so this book was perfect. With all of the little flaps and pull tabs it was a delight. Thanks for helping make her birthday special.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, November 10, 2011
It was a gift for my 2-year old granddaughter's birthday. She had chosen a Maisy theme and this book really held her interest.

5.0 out of 5 stars ADORABLE!!!, August 10, 2009
T. L. Troup (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
I just love Maisy, and I find her absolutely adorable!!! That being said, I think this book is simply adorable, too! Very interactive, with the lift-the-flaps and tabs to pull and push. I love the fact that it's a quick and easy read for those bedtime stories, and another bonus is that children can learn to identify the words, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, September 22, 2010
Our book is about 9 years old and has gone through two kids. It's a little worse for wear at this point, but my youngest still enjoys reading it eventhough she is 5. This is a classic lift and flap book for small children. They all delight in pulling the tabs and opening the doors to find surprise.

Happy Birthday, Maisy
Happy Birthday, Maisy by Lucy Cousins (Board book - July 2, 2007)
Used & New from: $6.03