Auction Kings 4 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Vampire Hunting Kit/Meteorite Meet owner Paul Brown and the team of Gallery 63 as they prepare for their next auction, which includes a vampire killing kit, a meterorite, and a Nazi handbook.
2. Love Meter/Knights of Templar Sword Owner Paul Brown and Gallery 63 team prepare for their next auction, which includes a sword and uniform from a secret society and a 1637 prayer book. Handyman Delfino repairs a Love Meter game, which the team uses to crown the gallery's best lover.
3. Ladies Muff Pistols/John Hancock's Book Owner Paul Brown and Gallery 63 team prepare for their next auction, which includes 19th century ladies muff pistols and two antique books, one signed by John Hancock. New picker Jon redeems his one poor pick choice with a surprisingly valuable item.
4. Rolling Stones' SnookerTable/Aliens Owner Paul Brown and Gallery 63 team prepare for their next auction, which includes the Rolling Stones' snooker table and rare African artifacts. Paul also helps out his auction business mentor (and father) Bob by selling some alien mannequins.
5. Dinosaur Tooth/Victorian Furniture Owner Paul Brown and the Gallery 63 team prepare for their next auction, which includes a T Rex tooth and other rare dinosaur bones as well as Victorian furniture. Paul can't wait to sell a drum kit, which rocker wannabe Cindy can't seem to stop playing.
6. Iwo Jima Sword/Cathouse Chairs Owner Paul Brown and Gallery 63 team prepare for their next auction, which includes a Oldsmobile 442, two chairs reportedly from a cathouse, and a WWII Japanese rifle and sword still partially wrapped in the paper they were mailed to the U.S. in.
7. Spy Watch/Model A Owner Paul Brown and Gallery 63 team prepare for their next auction, which includes a Model A Ford and Lion King concept sketches. Manager Cindy scores big with her lucky find -- a 50s spy watch that still has historic voice recordings on it!
8. Pink Cadillac/Baseball Memorabilla Owner Paul Brown and Gallery 63 team prepare for their next auction, which includes a rockabilly musician's pink Cadillac and a small tugboat. A set of historic baseball memorabilia holds a particularly rare piece that neither seller nor buyer realizes.
9. Triumph Chopper/Ruby Necklace Owner Paul Brown and Gallery 63 team prepare for their next auction, which includes a 92-carat ruby necklace and an antique Triumph chopper. Picker Jon bets manager Cindy that a case of Billy Beer deemed worthless will actually sell.
10. Hand Cannon/Faberge Pencil Owner Paul Brown and Gallery 63 team prepare for their next auction, which includes an ancient hand cannon, a gold Faberge pencil, and a player piano.
11. Hot Air Balloon/Wooly Mammoth Tusk Owner Paul Brown and the Gallery 63 team prepare for their next auction, which includes a Wooly Mammoth tusk and a giant sapphire. Manager Cindy faces her fears and goes up in a hot air balloon with Paul and their client who is selling it.
12. Headhunter Ax/Vintage Coke Machine Owner Paul Brown and the Gallery 63 team prepare for their next auction, which includes a headhunter's ax and a rare Vespa scooter with sidecar. Paul and manager Cindy have a bidding war of their own over a vintage Coke machine.
13. Samurai Sword/Steamer Trunk Owner Paul Brown and the Gallery 63 team prepare for their next auction, which includes a 1908 Louis Vuitton steamer trunk and a samurai sword. Picker Jon passes the test when he brings back and mends an antique desk complete with secret compartments.
14. Johnny Cash Guitar/Speed Rug The Gallery 63 team auctions Johnny Cash's autographed guitar, a trading knife made from a jawbone, and a 17th-century chest for treasures. Picker Jon is initiated with the much dreaded Speed Rug.
15. Lindbergh Scrapbook/Antique Toys The Gallery 63 team auctions a historic Charles Lindbergh scrapbook and collection of antique toys. Will Paul's gamble on a rare Wurlitzer band organ pay off?
16. Napoleon Mirror/WWI Boy Scout Poster The Gallery 63 team auctions a hand mirror signed by Napoleon, a WWI Boy Scout war bonds poster, and a mysterious cabinet. John goes all out to impres Paul by helping assemble the new auction catalog.
17. Shrunken Head/MLK Letter The Gallery 63 team auctions an MLK-signed letter and some very expensive Finster doll furniture. A seller brings in a shrunken head for consideration. Paul and father Bob test Paul's son Elijah to intice him to join the family business.
18. Happy Days Pinball/Wall of Shame The Gallery 63 team auctions a vintage slot machine, Happy Days pinball machine, WWII Soviet flag, and Whizzer. Not even Paul can escape Cindy's Wall of Shame for people who don't pay their bills.
19. Declaration of Independence/Concession Wagon The Gallery 63 team auctions a vintage fire truck, a 19th-centruy copy of the Declaration of Independence, and a Tiffany grandfather clock. The team races to fix an antique concession wagon which breaks during offload.
20. Ouija Board/Richard Petty Jeep The Gallery 63 team auctions a 1946 Willys Jeep restored by Richard Petty, a Rock-ola jukebox, and a Ouija Board. When his Ouija prank on Cindy backfires, Jon scrambles to fix the situation before Paul finds out.
|Starring||Paul Brown, Cindy Shook|
|Supporting actors||Jon Hammond, Delfino Ramos|
|Producers||Denise Carroll, Dawn Coen, Amanda Crane, Colin Devenish, Peter Field, Lauren Lexton, Erin McCormack, John Moffet, William Pisnieski, Chris Rantamaki, Tom Rogan, Ira Stone, Lawrence Williams|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Unless you want to listen to a bunch of country hicks. They are very stupid abd Cindy should be fired for not knowing what to do. Dont waste your time.Published 6 months ago by Crista Canela
I can't believe amazon is raising the cost of prime and removing content. First How it's Made, then this, most recently Rehab Addict. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Marc
At 3:53, Cindy holds up a framed icon, asking John, "Who wants to put that in their house?"
Even discounting the possibility the halos are done in gold foil,... Read more
Great show, good production values. You get various and interesting glimpse's of history
when some of the sale items are expanded on. Read more
A kooky cast of characters. I learn a lot of history in the process, and the value of items. I've never been to an auction, but now I know to sell, you'd better research and find... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Heather Dickey
The show is very interesting because the items are very uncommon and actually worth something . I'm checking my attic soon!Published 9 months ago by William L. McIntyre
Not bad. OK to kill some time. Seems sscripted moreso than other shows like this. Cast is consistent but tiresome.Published 9 months ago by MOK