Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Happy Easter, Mouse!
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Board book|Change

on March 29, 2010
This book will be a nice additon to my preschoolers easter basket. He loves the if you give book series but this is not the same. It really goes over colors and numbers but does not have the theme of cuase and reaction that the Christmas "If you take a mouse to the movies" has. Really good for a toddler who is learning colors and counting though.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 26, 2015
My 2 1/2 year old twins love the Mouse books and when I saw this book, I had to get it. It's perfect for young children because it has a simple and easy to follow storyline. The board book is great because it's sturdy and should withstand the toddler years. I like the story because it combines an Easter egg hunt with colors and counting. Each page has one or two sentences and points out a different color and number of eggs. I highly recommend this book to any Mouse fan!
on May 26, 2011
My 2 year old loves the "mouse" books, and this one is no exception! The story is cute, the toddler can identify the colors of the eggs on each page, as well as counting them. We love this book!
on March 28, 2010
This book is adorable! The illustrations in this book are so cute I find myself grinning while reading to my babies. My Twin 10 month old girls love this book. It is a board book, so it is for a younger crowd than the other "Give" books. I am so pleased with this book and so are my little ones!
on May 25, 2010
This is a wonderful addition to the "If you give a Mouse..." series. It is a delight for children and adults alike!
on March 30, 2016
I bought this to put in my daughter's Easter Basket (shes 4). I bought it thinking it was similar to the other story line...of giving a mouse a cookie, and then seeing the chain of events afterwards. But this is not that. It's just the same mouse, but that's it. Maybe it says that on the description, but I didn't see it. My daughter still enjoyed the book. It was just a short read...So just so others are aware...if you're expecting that storyline, this is not the same. But it was great for her basket and we've already read it 10 times (so she must like it). =)
on May 6, 2011
My 5 yr old loved Happy Valentine's Day, Mouse! When she saw Happy Easter, Mouse! She BEGGED me to get it for her. I think she's read it 2 to 3 times every day since Easter!
on May 2, 2016
My toddler (almost 2 yr old boy) is really into books and this one is his newest favorite. I always have to read it at least twice in a row!
It is a well made board book with nice pictures and colors. It's not too busy but very detailed. And there is a nice surprise at the end when we discover just WHO has been hiding these eggs all over the house! haha
on March 30, 2016
Happy Easter, Mouse is a great children's book for a wide age range. Besides the fact, that it is a cute story, it is also educational. I like that it teaches colors by using the word itself, and the eggs. I purchased the book for my 4 year old son, and his almost 2 year old cousin.
on May 3, 2016
At 18 months old, our grandson found this entertaining, but mostly enjoyed the pictures, colors etc... He's on the move, but seemed to enjoy his story time. This definitely passed the toddler seal of approval.