Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Format: Board bookChange

on March 29, 2010
This book will be a nice additon to my preschoolers easter basket. He loves the if you give book series but this is not the same. It really goes over colors and numbers but does not have the theme of cuase and reaction that the Christmas "If you take a mouse to the movies" has. Really good for a toddler who is learning colors and counting though.
on May 26, 2011
My 2 year old loves the "mouse" books, and this one is no exception! The story is cute, the toddler can identify the colors of the eggs on each page, as well as counting them. We love this book!
on May 25, 2010
This is a wonderful addition to the "If you give a Mouse..." series. It is a delight for children and adults alike!
on March 28, 2010
This book is adorable! The illustrations in this book are so cute I find myself grinning while reading to my babies. My Twin 10 month old girls love this book. It is a board book, so it is for a younger crowd than the other "Give" books. I am so pleased with this book and so are my little ones!
VINE VOICEon March 23, 2010
Adorable Board book for baby or toddler. I loved it -- cute book with pretty illustrations. Great for Easter basket gift. Sweet simple story for springtime. Children will like it -- it's like an Easter egg hunt in a book.
on May 6, 2011
My 5 yr old loved Happy Valentine's Day, Mouse! When she saw Happy Easter, Mouse! She BEGGED me to get it for her. I think she's read it 2 to 3 times every day since Easter!
on November 2, 2013
My Daughter loves this book! She still has us reading it in October. Its one of her favorite books. I'm so glad we bought it.
on June 26, 2015
My 2 1/2 year old twins love the Mouse books and when I saw this book, I had to get it. It's perfect for young children because it has a simple and easy to follow storyline. The board book is great because it's sturdy and should withstand the toddler years. I like the story because it combines an Easter egg hunt with colors and counting. Each page has one or two sentences and points out a different color and number of eggs. I highly recommend this book to any Mouse fan!
on May 24, 2013
My 2 year old loves this book. We read it a lot, year round in fact. He likes to point at the pages showing me the hidden eggs. I wish the dialog was more cohesive, but he loves it. I can't justify a 3 star rating, when clearly I'm not the intended audience.
on April 27, 2013
My mother loves the "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" line of books, so she was just about as excited to see this in my daughter's basket as my daughter was!

Cute, and helps early counting skills & color id'ing.