Raising the Bar 2 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Hair Apparent Jerry defends a barber charged with allowing his nephew to sell crack out of his barbershop, a crime for which the barber is now being tried.
2. Rules Of Engagement Jerry and Michelle go before a new judge whose courtroom rules are so draconian they make Judge Kessler's rules seem quaint by comparison.
3. Curious Case Of Kellerman's Button Jerry gets into a heated conflict with Judge Farnsworth after his client is punished for his own tardiness, but Jerry is determined to have the last word.
4. No Child's Left Behind Jerry has his hands full defending the father of a little boy who's innocent picture winds up on a child pornographer's Website.
5. Is There A Doctor In The House Jerry defends the case of a woman picked up for drug possession, for what she insists is only laundry detergent.
6. I'll Be Down to Get You a Taxi, Honey Jerry takes on a pro bono case in which he defends a man arrested for running over his crooked lawyer with a car.
7. Fine And Dandy Moments after being acquitted on a weapons charge, one of Jerry's clients is re-arrested for parole violation for having the weapon in the first place.
8. Trust Me Bobbi defends a confidential informant who demands a separate trial from his co-defendent, who could have him killed if word gets out about his cooperation.
9. Trout Fishing Jerry tries to get a continuance in order to give a woman the chance to help her son complete his college applications.
10. Making Up Is Hard To Do Bobbi defends a young woman accused of trying to smuggle a brick of cocaine, but her client's appearance proves to be an issue.
11. Bobbi Ba-Bing Jerry defends a young man who stabbed a fellow inmate. But the client should never have been in jail in the first place.
12. Beating A Dead Horse Jerry takes over one of Bobbi's cases, a pregnant woman who is addicted to heroin, and Michelle is determined to do everything she can to keep her in jail.
13. Maybe, Baby Jerry gets into an ethical dilemma when his client makes a deal to testify against a rapist, but the testimony might be completely false. Through a tragic circumstance, Roz winds up with a baby on her hands.
14. O! Say Can You Pee? Richard defends a law student who was arrested at a sporting event for allegedly pouring his beer on a police officer who demanded he respect the national anthem. Judge Farnsworth comes up with a unique way to settle the case.
15. Happy Ending Jerry defends a massage therapist accused by one of his female clients of touching her inappropriately. But a snag with the jury foreman changes the entire game.
|Starring||Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Gloria Reuben|
|Supporting actors||Currie Graham, Melissa Sagemiller, J. August Richards, Jonathan Scarfe, Teddy Sears, Natalia Cigliuti, Jane Kaczmarek, Michael Gaston, Sticky Fingaz, Abdul-Khaliq Murtadha, Autumn Reeser, Max Greenfield, Michael B. Silver, Octavia Spencer, Sara Botsford, Lesli Kay, Joyce Guy, John Michael Higgins|
|Executive Producer||Jonathan Abrahams|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
My review is about the show in its entirety not just this episode. Raising the Bar made the work and life of the public defenders come to life. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Anne Lee
Wow--every show is wonderful !
Don't miss a single episode.
Action, action, and more action
cops, bad guys, lawyers, and judges clash in the... Read more
I have never watched this series before, but i had to for an ethics class, and i actually like what i seen in this episode. The episode was "Making Up is Hard to do. Read morePublished 12 months ago by CreeWoman
It's great but very few episodes,but I love the series and wished the third season would follow soon.I can hardly wait!Published 15 months ago by AISHA
I have rarely seen such a combination of great acting, great directing, and inspired story in a TV series, or in a movie, for that matter. Read morePublished on September 24, 2011 by Green Leaf
I enjoyed this movie. It was a keep you on the edge of your seat drama. I like law and this gives a interesting side of it. Just how a lawyer should fight for his/her clients. Read morePublished on July 24, 2011 by hagar2003
I almost quit watching because the Judge's character seemed downright mean and focused on making decisions that didn't make any sense. Hope they kill her off. Read morePublished on June 19, 2011 by Paula Cross