5.0 out of 5 stars These Rock!!!
Published 21 months ago by kayakingJeff

3.0 out of 5 stars hard to put on
These are NOT slip on, more like putting on a snug boot. Cute, but not comfy. Wouldn't buy again. too bad
Published 12 months ago by mspaganwolf

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These Rock!!!, March 29, 2013
They are the funnest slippers I have seen, I was running around the house making chewbaca noises. The slippers on the yeti feet just make these super quirky. While a 30 something year old man has caught a little grief for getting fun slippers, everyone has asked where I got them and later that same hang out said how fun they thought they were. Go ahead treat the inner kid, life is to short to not to live a little :)

4.0 out of 5 stars There cool, March 17, 2013
Not as comfortable as happy feet due to a thinner sole but warm and there big but not as heavy as they look.

4.0 out of 5 stars I dig em!, December 31, 2013
I had to return the medium as it is tight at the toes for one who usually wears medium. I returned them and just reorder a Large. Got them today and fit much better, but beware you may have to go up one size. Comfy and Happy!UPDATE: ahh dont know why i deducted 1 star, these are FIVE stars! ;)Everybody thought they cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear these to the store :), March 12, 2014
These are very fun slippers. I'm an older guy, but still like to have fun. I'll wear these when I go knocking around with 17 year old son. He just laughs. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars hard to put on, December 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of slippers!, January 6, 2013
These slippers are great! They shipped fast and were very satisfying. They fit perfectly and look cool to. I would definitely recommend buying these slippers. They are cheap and very comfy!

5.0 out of 5 stars these are the best!!, July 2, 2014
These are the most confortable slippers ive ever had. Plus they really turn heads when you go out with them. Though i would advise against going out with them because the bottom wears out very easilly. But they're perfect indoors, really keep your feet warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, June 28, 2014
I love these! I wear them everywhere. Including outside on occasion. They hold up fine so far, but I wouldn't expect them to since they are house slippers. Would buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars NEVER TOO OLD..., April 18, 2014
BMUR (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
What better way to bring out your inner child than to put on some Sasquatch looking feet and chase the kids around the house... VERY warm, maybe even too warm on some days as they do wrap all the way up the ankle and enclose the entire foot. I purchased the XL not realizing they offered the XXL which is what I should have gone with having a size 13 shoe. They still fit however, albeit tight. I will re-gift these to my Father-In-Law for Fathers Day and re-order the correct size for myself as I just have so much fun wearing them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool product but not well made bottoms, April 10, 2014
My boyfriend loved them but the bottoms fell apart after he had worn them 15-20 times in the first month. They still work but soon his feet will be completely worn through. Cool product, just not well made.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›