Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer Grocery chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 15, 2013
I just purchased these for my 13yr old daughter & she LOVES them. The slippers are super cute, soft, & comfy. My ONLY ISSUE is w/ the sizing. The size chart said the Large should fit a women's size 8.5-10. My daughter wears a size 8.5-9 & her toes were almost to the tip of the slippers.... I advise going up a size when you order these.
on March 23, 2014
This is my second pair of Happy Feet slipper and they are very comfortable and wear pretty well. The only complaint I have is that on this pair, I got a small "L" tag on the back of both feet - they both kind of feel like they should be on my left foot. I contacted the manufacturer and they told me that that only designates that they are size "Large" but when I got my first pair from them, only the left foot had this tag. I am hoping with wear, that they mold to my feet.
on August 18, 2014
The slippers arrived on time. They are very pretty.
Huge disappointment and inconvenience regarding sizing as their sizing guide is totally incorrect.
One needs to order one size bigger
on April 30, 2014
The Happy Feet are very nice but they did not fit. You should add size notes like LARGE fits size ladies 6 to 10 or something like that.
on October 6, 2015
I love these slippers!! I'm so glad I decided to purchase them again.
I don't wear them as often as I would like becuase its still really hot in South Florida.
However, they are great to wear around the house.
on June 6, 2014
I wear a 8 - 81/2 I got an XL they fit perfect. A little big but there house shoes I want them big, loose and cozy. They came in a day before expected. Am putting in another order for the purple zebra ones next. :)
on May 11, 2015
I saw these heart slippers I knew I had to have them. absolutely comfortable Not to mention cute love love love them
on June 11, 2014
I wore these for two months before they started getting holes in the bottom I was ver disappointed about this aspect.
on November 6, 2014
Product is made of quality material and fits perfectly. Looks cute too!
on January 30, 2016
They are very comfortable.