Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on January 19, 2012
I bought a pair of these last year. Once you get used to them, (it takes a few days - you have to start off with no more than 2 hrs.), you can't do without them. They feel a bit weird at the beginning, but once you've used them, the weirdness feels like heaven. My big concern is that I don't think I can wear them on an airplane!! LOL I think they are WAY too expensive, but they last a long time. I've had my first pair for over a year (worn EVERY day) and they are still fine. Just bought a second pair for another pair of sneakers, so I don't have to switch off. Love them, just gave 4 stars because of the high price.
on March 17, 2014
I tried the Happy Feet at one of their booths at a Home Show. I became suspicious when the seller said that if I bought a pair, I could get free pairs online - yeah, right! Since then, I spoke to someone who never received additional pairs online. This is a sales gimmick to get you buy a pair at their booth. I tried a pair of massaging insoles by BESTSOLE, INC., which are manufactured in Florida. HAPPY FEET are made in China. The BESTSOLE seller had a pair of HAPPY FEET in his booth for me to visually compare with the BESTSOLES MASSAGING INSOLES. While essentially similar products, the BESTSOLES were obviously a much higher quality product. The BESTSOLES insoles are unconditionally guaranteed for two years, even if your dog chews them up. The HAPPY FEET had an inferior, conditional defect-only warranty. There were no sales gimmicks presented by the BESTSOLES seller. When I asked for a free pair, he offered a 10% discount if I bought two pairs, so I did. The HAPPY FEET seller told me that his insoles would definitely eliminate all of the pain listed in their literature. The BESTSOLES seller said his insoles would "reduce" foot, leg and back pain for most people. He said that he cannot guarantee individual results as there is no medically-related product or medically-related procedure that will be 100% effective for 100% of users. For me, it was definitely worth $40 to find out whether they would work for me - and they did. I bought my first pair 5 years ago and never go a day without them. They cured my plantar fasciitis in about 6 months. My wife bought a pair and they have dramatically reduced her sciatic back pain and reduced her bunions.
on February 2, 2013
I got these from a car convention at a Happy Feet booth.
They felt good, but after 5 uses, the gel leaked out. I e-mailed them and they were very helpful. They sent a new pair, and low and behold, flat again.
I will not send them back again. I really can't recommend them.
on November 6, 2013
I fell for the second pair free with shipping and handling. I should have googled first. They charged me for the handling on the "free" second pair but I never received them. Looks like this is a pretty common occurence for them
on September 2, 2014
A friend recommended these Insoles to me and I was very skeptical when I opened the box and saw how thin they were. But somehow through the magic of technology, when you walk on these you feel like you are walking on air and getting a foot massage at the same time. When pressure is applied to a spot on the foot, the insole inflates the other sections and supports your foot. It's like having custom made insoles! They feel great and are hidden from view even in sandals. They also do not seem to trap foot oder like some other insoles do. I wear them every day and have had them for a month or two and they still look and feel great.
on January 14, 2015
Seemed like a good idea. Seriously overpriced. They offer a second pair "free" if you register online. I did get my second pair. But in all fairness, there are a lot of fancy insoles that cost as much as a pair of shoes. These insoles have chambers fill with something like liquid silcone. A liked them at first because as you walk, the fluid moves front and back, constantly shifting. It's a little bit like those shoes with the rounded soles, they make you work a bit a balancing.
THE BAD: After 5 months all the fluid had leaked out of both insoles, leaving greasy spots all over my house flooring. Look for another product.
on October 9, 2012
I ordered the happy feet massaging insoles and noticed a difference as soon as I put them in my shoes. My back, knees and feet don't hurt after long days at work because of the massaging insoles.
on November 19, 2014
I purchased my pair at the RV Show in Hershey and then went online and got my "free" pair for $9.95 shipping. I have a bone spur which the sales guy said these would help make feel better but it does not. The gel pushes against the part of the foot where the spur is and makes it sore. I called to ask for a refund since it did not do what the salesman claims but they do not do refunds. They said I could exchange them for one of their other products (I'm sure that would mean more shipping costs by me). They said they probably did not fit right in my shoe....not sure whose fault that is!?

I would not recommend the purchase of these insoles due to the poor return policy that they have. I am sure the return policy is a big "NO" because they know when they are sold people will not like them and ask for their money back... Save yourself the shipping costs and don't buy to begin with.
on July 20, 2013
This is my second pair of Happy Feet and I could not be happier to have found a pair of insoles that REALLY work. Bought my first pair at a convention and they saved my feet the next few days. I have plantar fascitis and wear them so often that I needed a second pair. I highly recommend these for instant relief!
on January 28, 2014
Ordered the targeted treatment for Plantar Fasciitis. Caused worse pain in my heel trying to wear the insoles and orthotics. The insoles did not fit my shoes - the heel part was too wide. They can't be cut because they are gel-filled. No instructions in the box either. Tried to return the product and the company does not do refunds for any reason. This policy is not on their website anywhere. I talked to the customer service manager - he agreed their return policy should be on their website. I also mentioned no instructions and the orthotics are not marked right or left. He stated they were working on it and agreed there should be instructions in the box. So, I paid $69.95 for a product that I cannot use and no way to get my money back. The manager said he would send me some other insoles to try to see if they fit my shoes better. So we'll see.