4.0 out of 5 stars You get used to it!
Published on January 19, 2012 by CluelessCrone

1.0 out of 5 stars There is a Better Alternative
Published 9 months ago by Mase

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars You get used to it!, January 19, 2012
This review is from: Happy Feet Therapeutic Massaging Insoles (XS (Womens 5-7)) (Health and Beauty)
I bought a pair of these last year. Once you get used to them, (it takes a few days - you have to start off with no more than 2 hrs.), you can't do without them. They feel a bit weird at the beginning, but once you've used them, the weirdness feels like heaven. My big concern is that I don't think I can wear them on an airplane!! LOL I think they are WAY too expensive, but they last a long time. I've had my first pair for over a year (worn EVERY day) and they are still fine. Just bought a second pair for another pair of sneakers, so I don't have to switch off. Love them, just gave 4 stars because of the high price.

1.0 out of 5 stars There is a Better Alternative, March 17, 2014
Mase (Leesburg, Florida) - See all my reviews
I tried the Happy Feet at one of their booths at a Home Show. I became suspicious when the seller said that if I bought a pair, I could get free pairs online - yeah, right! Since then, I spoke to someone who never received additional pairs online. This is a sales gimmick to get you buy a pair at their booth. I tried a pair of massaging insoles by BESTSOLE, INC., which are manufactured in Florida. HAPPY FEET are made in China. The BESTSOLE seller had a pair of HAPPY FEET in his booth for me to visually compare with the BESTSOLES MASSAGING INSOLES. While essentially similar products, the BESTSOLES were obviously a much higher quality product. The BESTSOLES insoles are unconditionally guaranteed for two years, even if your dog chews them up. The HAPPY FEET had an inferior, conditional defect-only warranty. There were no sales gimmicks presented by the BESTSOLES seller. When I asked for a free pair, he offered a 10% discount if I bought two pairs, so I did. The HAPPY FEET seller told me that his insoles would definitely eliminate all of the pain listed in their literature. The BESTSOLES seller said his insoles would "reduce" foot, leg and back pain for most people. He said that he cannot guarantee individual results as there is no medically-related product or medically-related procedure that will be 100% effective for 100% of users. For me, it was definitely worth $40 to find out whether they would work for me - and they did. I bought my first pair 5 years ago and never go a day without them. They cured my plantar fasciitis in about 6 months. My wife bought a pair and they have dramatically reduced her sciatic back pain and reduced her bunions.

1.0 out of 5 stars They Don't Last Long, May 18, 2013
The Happy Feet insoles are good when they work but each one of mine (3) have all burst with the liquid filling pouring out into my shoes. I feel like a sucker buying them. The guy in my area who sells them got them replaced but what good is that when they don't seem to last long. Don't buy this product if you are expecting durability.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont expect a second pair for free., November 20, 2012
Dirty Sanchez (Middle of nowhere) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair of these insoles while in Myrle beach for $40.00, the second pair are Free, just pay $8.99 for shipping.
They will not send you the second pair and will charge your pay-pal the $8.99, They don't take credit cards..how convenient.
Just google happy feet you'll find most buyers not happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, March 5, 2013
Joyce Ann Rayna (Garden Grove, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I've been wearing the insoles for women for over a year and finally convinced my son, who is on his feet all day in a warehouse, to try them - he loves them, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant relief, October 9, 2012
I ordered the happy feet massaging insoles and noticed a difference as soon as I put them in my shoes. My back, knees and feet don't hurt after long days at work because of the massaging insoles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Insoles Feel Great, September 26, 2012
I purchased Happy Feet insoles at a home and garden show. I paid the S&H fees to get the second pair. The original pair of insoles is still wearing well and feels great. The second pair I received in the mail leaked all over my shoes the very first day I wore them!

I called the 800 number and received a new pair in the mail. I now have a second pair that is fine, and I will now recommend these insoles as being very comfortable in any type of shoe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Happy Feat Inserts, February 2, 2013
I got these from a car convention at a Happy Feet booth.
They felt good, but after 5 uses, the gel leaked out. I e-mailed them and they were very helpful. They sent a new pair, and low and behold, flat again.
I will not send them back again. I really can't recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2 Pair in St Augustine Florida....ALL INSOLES BURST!!!!, March 26, 2014
IT'S A SCAM!! BOUGHT 2 PAIR AT A BOOTH IN ST AUGUSTINE ON MARCH 5. ONE PAIR FOR MY WIFE
AND ONE PAIR FOR ME..YES, THEY WERE COMFORTABLE, BUT ALL 4 INSOLES BURST SILICONE OIL
WHILE WEARING THEM THUS CREATING A MESS IN OUR SHOES..ALSO, WE ORDERED 2 "FREE" PAIRS ON LINE
AFTER REGISTERING THE PURCHASE..GUESS WHAT? THEY BILLED S & H OF $8.95 PER PAIR, AND AS OF TODAY,
MARCH26, WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEM..PERSONALLY, I THINK THEY DELIBERATELY ARE DESIGNED TO BURST,
SO THEY CAN CHARGE ANOTHER $8.95 PER PAIR AS "WARRANTY"
DON"T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediate relief!!, July 20, 2013
This is my second pair of Happy Feet and I could not be happier to have found a pair of insoles that REALLY work. Bought my first pair at a convention and they saved my feet the next few days. I have plantar fascitis and wear them so often that I needed a second pair. I highly recommend these for instant relief!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›