4.0 out of 5 stars My Kid Loves This

Published on August 15, 2011 by blessedandheartbroken

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Son loved it but only for a short while, August 15, 2011
This review is from: Happy Nappers Cow (Toy)
My son absolutely loved this toy when we first brought it home, but I think over time (a week) he got tired of having to convert it back and forth. He now just leaves the cows head sticking out of the barn. It is a cute toy, but beware parents. If you do not want to be continously asked to convert it back and forth....don't get it. Clever idea, but it needs to be a little bit easier for a child to convert back and forth. My son is 3.5, so maybe in a year it would be easier. Just speaking from my own experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Kid Loves This, November 8, 2011
This review is from: Happy Nappers Cow (Toy)
For some reason, this Happy Napper's Cow/Barn was the hardest one to find in my neck of the woods, so I ended up paying a bit of a premium ($5 bucks over retail) to get this one as my son saw it on TV and just had to have this particular pillow/talking stuffed animal. It's cute, sort of neat how it folds up into a pillow, and does basically what it was designed to do, which is make toddlers go to bed with less of a fuss (at least until the initial charm wears off). I've had to wrestle it away from my Lab a few times, as he, too, seems to love this toy, and, as a result, there are a few tears in this thing already, but that's because my dog is half piranha.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, November 8, 2011
This review is from: Happy Nappers Cow (Toy)
I purchased this happy napper for my daughter who is 12 years old. She loves the cow and sleeps with it every night. The durability is great and the cow sound is cute. Great Toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Happy Nappers Cow (Toy)
I got one for my son and daughter. My son likes it. My daughter loves it, she takes it everywhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Cuddly, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Happy Nappers Cow (Toy)
The Happy Mappers Cow made a great gift for my 2 year old nephew with Down Syndrome. He loves the snoring noises and especially the moo noise. He loves seeing it come in and out of the barn. This toy has really encouraged him to laugh out loud more and he loves cuddling with the cow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comforting for kids, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Happy Nappers Cow (Toy)
My little grand son loves his happy napper when it is bed time and at nap time. Cute bed pillow

3.0 out of 5 stars Child seemed to like it, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Happy Nappers Cow (Toy)
Gave this as a birthday gift to a little girl. She seemed to like it enough. It's bigger than I originally thought it would be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 13, 2012
This review is from: Happy Nappers Cow (Toy)
My son loved this toy! Hilarious! We gave it to him for his birthday. We couldn't stop hugging it! iT WAS PRETTY BIG, WE ORIGINALLY THOUGHT IT WAS SMALLER. WE LIKED THAT! AND THE SOUNDS ARE VERY FUNNY

4.0 out of 5 stars happy nappers cow, September 21, 2012
Patty Paul (Studio City, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Nappers Cow (Toy)
great gift for kids.. gave them to triplets as birthday gifts. they loved them great product, great price.Happy Nappers Cow

4.0 out of 5 stars adorable, September 13, 2012
This review is from: Happy Nappers Cow (Toy)
I was expecting it to be smaller because it didn't cost much. I love it and can't wait until my son opens it on his birthday!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›