Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Happy
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Happy
  • Customer Reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 30, 2014
Best feel good song that I've heard in a long time. It will make you snap your fingers, clap your hands and patch feet!
11 comment|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2014
This is one of those songs that becomes part of your life's soundtrack. It's catchy, uplifting and makes you want to dance. It inspires a warmth and a sense of well-being that can change your perspective in an instant! Thank you Pharrell for this magical tune ....... it brings "Happy" ness!
on January 2, 2014
such a happy sound, how could anyone not be uplifted by this song, it is so heartfelt and joyous in its simplicity.
on December 11, 2013
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof; because I'm happy. Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth.
on January 30, 2014
This is a great song! Pharrell Williams is my new favorite performer at the moment. His
accomplishments and Grammy noms/wins are impressive.
on January 16, 2014
When my daughter played this song for me we both jumped up and started dancing around the room. It's a contagiously feel-good song that touches your spirit.
on February 1, 2014
because it gets me moving and enhances my mood. I love it. plus I love the old school sound. can't help but dance and clap my hands. because I'm happy!!!!
on March 31, 2014
Very upset I pd 16.99 for one song. I thought it was a cd w songs not just one song. I'm not very happy
55 comments|37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2014
Total rip off on Amazon's part, this is just the single for $11.99. You can buy the entire album Girls, which includes Happy for $11.88 from Amazon. If I was Pharrell Williams I would be pissed, as I would want people to hear my other music as well.
Great song, but buy the album, don't get hoodwinked like I did. Plus, when you return the single, Amazon rips you off for a UPS charge. Boo-hiss amazon!
on February 3, 2014
I have two grandsons ages five and three who absolutely love this song. My three-year-old grandson loves to dance to the song just make you feel happy. Just love this song.