Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 9, 2011
Lucky for us, Daniel hasn't lost a step.
I was a huge fan of "True Stories I Made Up" True Stories I Made Up so I had high expectations for this new album. My expectations were met, and that's a very good thing.
If you saw the Comedy Central special of the same name, then you've seen the majority of the content from this album, but the TV version had about 16 minutes trimmed off (also was censored, although they'll probably air an uncensored version at some point).
If you are a fan of Daniel's humor (or of any humor that tries very hard to push you over the edge of that which is comfortable, then make you laugh about it), you'll almost certainly enjoy this album.
on November 11, 2013
This dude is funny, crass, irreverent, and funny. If you're buying this album, you should already know what Daniel Tosh is all about. If not, just know that he's a boundary-crosser. Get on Pandora and listen to some of his skits before you buy this.

But he's funny.
on March 21, 2011
Having watched his show, Tosh 2.0, a few times, I decided to give the album a try. What I got was a lot of what you see on the show from him: one liners. There wasn't a ton of flow throughout his act, but it had its moments.
on April 29, 2014
Very good. If you are a Tosh.O fan this is a no brain listen. This album is an episode of Tosh.O minus the video of some kid jumping off his roof. The only negative is it seems rushed. Daniel just won't stop to take a breath. Everything just comes out and there is no specific story you will remember. Minus these small negatives, it is overall a good listen. Hope to see more from Daniel.
on September 12, 2012
This is Daniel Tosh's second comedy album and his second hour long special. All I have to say is that he is on his A game. He is hilarious, offensive, and it couldn't be funnier. Highly recommend it to anybody who is a fan of his show or fans of stand up comedy.
on March 20, 2011
At first glance, Daniel Tosh trades in snarky frat boy humor that plays heavily to the college crowd. But that, friends, is selling Tosh far too short. He is actually a magician with word play and expectation, twisting concepts and turning them inside out with outrageous humor. In a world of ho-hum entertainment, Daniel Tosh is truly a comedic genius. Listen to his bit about Prop. 8 and you'll hear precisely what I'm talking about. Though I'm no big fan of gay marriage, I'd like to marry Daniel in a small Las Vegas chapel on a Friday evening. Odds are that at least one of us would be dead or incarcerated come Monday morning...
on November 1, 2011
Similar to his other album True Stories I Made Up, this is a hilarious, offensve and must-have album. I have shared it with all my friends. The dude's imagination is just awesome, what a twisted individual.
on March 10, 2013
I thought the preview tracks sounded funny, but when I listened to the entire CD, I realized that his comedy is not my style. My husband says he appeals more to younger people, maybe that's why. There were some items that were just too gross to be funny to me....
on April 12, 2011
Daniel Tosh never disappoints! His newest stand up will have you laughing and trying to keep yourself from laughing at all the highly true but inappropriate material. You will say "Too far Daniel.......too far" and then he will take it one step furrher. Hilarious!!!!!
on March 15, 2011
I'm a big fan of DT and was glad that he finally released some new stuff. If you enjoy Larry the Cable Guy, you should definitely pass on this one. If you like Maria Banford, you'll love Daniel Tosh.