Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 6, 2011
Lives up to the rest of the George books. Best of all the Valentines books I purchased this year. Good for a variety of ages 2, 5 and 7 all like it. Very cute.
on March 15, 2011
Nice Valentine's Day book. I'm a preschool teacher, and the 2-year-olds in my class loved this book. I let them take turns flipping the flaps. We had a ball! I recommend this book.
on February 6, 2013
my grandson loves Curious George!

this is an excellent book
one part has children decorating Valentine cookies
so to connect the book with an activity
i had my grandson and granddaughters decorate Valentine cookies too
this is a wonderful book
on February 14, 2011
My son is older and has autism. Curious George is actually one of the few things that makes him a bit verbal and gets him to react.
on June 28, 2013
The color-pencil illustrations and harmless monkey mischief are just what you expect from a Curious George book, but be aware that the "story" here is only marginally related to Valentine's Day. V-Day is mentioned once at the beginning, and after that it's just George monkeying around.

Curious George's other holiday books -- Merry Christmas, Curious George,Happy Easter, Curious George,Happy Halloween, Curious George ,Happy Thanksgiving, Curious George  -- all involve their respective holidays much more closely in the story. To the extent that the actual theme of the book matters to you, consider that in your purchase. Otherwise, this a perfectly fine book for younger kids, who particularly enjoy the lift-the-flat element.
on April 11, 2013
I wanted to use this in a classroom but the physical size of the book is more "sit in my lap" - not "class, give me your attention."
Also, the story/plot is basically non-existent. Not charming like the original Rey classics. Just some Rey illustrations superimposed on a story that is "eh" at best.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 11, 2014
‘Happy Valentine's Day, Curious George’ written by N. Di Angelo and nicely illustrated by Mary O'Keefe Young is a charming story about favorite day of the year for lovers in which this year Curious George and his friends participate doing all kinds of funny things associated with the celebration of this special day.

On the beginning of story George is inviting all of his friends to a Valentine Day party. They will make Valentine’s, decorate George’s house with balloons and make all kinds of cookies. The Man with the Yellow Hat, one of George’s friends, will enter the room with a big box and due to his insatiable curiosity, George will turn the box into a nice looking box to hold the Valentine's from his friend.
George was a bit tired so he will go into the box, and none of his friends could find him. But eventually Yellow Hat Man will open up the box and our curious hero will pop up…

Besides offering usual good amount of fun when Curious George is around, ‘Happy Valentine's Day, Curious George’ have nicely designed lift-the-flaps that reveal other parts of the story. On the other hand, the book is a bit shorter than some previous Curious George but that lack is successfully compensated with its entertainment content.

Therefore ‘Happy Valentine's Day, Curious George’ can be fully recommended in these days just before Valentine's Day if you are looking for a nice gift for the little fan of Curious George. But even after this special day will be behind us, the kids will equally enjoy this funny and well-made interactive picture book.
on March 30, 2012
A very engaging, fun book for children under 6 years old. The little monkey is innocently making mischief, and the child who is being read to feels like he's older and wiser than Curious George.
on February 5, 2016
I am a Curious George fan from years back and I want my great-granddaughter to be one as well. I think this book will be enjoyed by her and her mom. I sent it to her as part of her valentines day surprise from us. I have never seen a Curious George book that I didn't like and I really do like this one a lot. Curious George just makes me happy. I love to share him with little people.
on September 11, 2015
This isn't my favorite Curious George book. Each page has a little flap that opens to reveal more of the story. It's a little dull. Of the holiday Curious George books, I would recommend the Halloween one instead.