5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, April 17, 2014
This review is from: HappyZone PU Leather Case Cover For Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 7-INCH Tablet - Hot Pink (Personal Computers)
This product is just as good as any other case you can buy in big name stores for less than half the price. The product came just as described and fits perfectly with the Lenovo A1000 7in Tablet.

My daughter wanted it becasue of it's pink color. Its more pink then it looks on the picture (good thing IMO). Have had it for about a month now and its holding up very well. No rips tears or anything of that nature.

I would recommend this product to anyone looking for this sort of case.

This product was shipped super quick too. took less than a week to get to the house.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent case for the price, March 5, 2014
This was purchased for my six year old daughter's tablet. The case protects decent enough when closed; however the tablet does not stand very well with this case. Good enough for the money spent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic case, December 28, 2013
This is a good basic case for my grandchildrens tablet. Especially happy to find cases made to fit
Lenovo tablet. Fit is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 6, 2013
I was very pleased on how fast the case arrived to my home. I ordered it last minute for my daughters birthday.

Rate and Discover Movies